See sensei??? We don't *always* fight! We love each other too!
Although da fighting is so much fun....!!
Love, your protege, Donny-boy
PS. Even when we fight, I never put da bitey on Marie or even my claws! I am a thorough gentleman-cat, I never hurt da ladies.
On another note....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGONHEART!!! You are a Mancat now, being 1 years old and all - and that's very exciting!


15 comments:
Oh Donny, you're quite the gentleman kitty for sure.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
Donny, quite a gentleman and cute to boot!
Dat is a true mancat when yoo don't use yoor teefs or claws while rasseling a gerl (effun if she is yoor sisfur)~Speedy
this pictures helps me feel better. i'm glad to see you made up.
my new little sister bites mom. i think she's teething or something. she chews a lot!
anyway, she's really cute. and i'm glad we have a nursery for her so i can have some mom time to myself!
ben fuzmonster
Aww, very sweet. :) You are a good brother and a true gentlemancat, Donny. :)
My brother could learn a few things from you Donny!
EG could stand to take a couple of lessons from you, Donny. I'm glad you and Marie made up.
Love,
Tazo
Awww. That's sweet of you Donny not to bite!!
Luf, Us
Yeah, sometimes you love, sometimes you fight. That's how things are with me and Kaze too.
Latte
I always use my teeths and clawrs. I guess I am a bad cat. I am going to study your example so I can become a good cat!
It's only wrong if you get caught. ;)
Dat white one is what my mom calls "a real pistol" Marie. She was the first to open her eyes, the first to attack my tail and the first to use the litter box. We bet she is a lot like you!
Awww, your Sensei will be so proud of you for being such a gentlecat, Donny. And I'm glad you and Marie made up -- you two look very happy in your picture *smile*.
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
You two are so gorgeous. Mosaic Lady never realized how much she loves white kitties until Walter left! Now we all hope to have another one in our family soon. Until then, we love looking at you two.
Getting along is much better!
Post a Comment