After a week of da Calgary Stampede and this heat wave, we iz chillin' out on da window in da cool night air....
We hope "Bootsauce" Skeezix and "Chuckwagon" Mao had a gurreat time at the Stampede. With their cute and cool cowboy outfits, we know they'd be a big hit at da Rodeo....where all da cowboys hang out, rope calves and ride bucking horsies and raging bulls. Did you ride anything, Bootsauce??? I'm sure Chuckwagon did....
Me, "Old Yeller" Marie and "Podunk" Donny, we went down da midway and had so much fun. Donny played da "chase da bugs game" but didn't win any prizes, and I frolicked on all da daredevil rides until I was so tired I laid down outside and daddy made me come in. "Bull's Eye" Casey, we think she ate too much cotton candy on da midway, she wasn't feelin' too well after. She declined to chill out with us.
Today is da last day of da Calgary Stampede, and we've been havin' gurreat fun all this week. If you haven't gone yet, teleport over here somethin' quick! Hope y'all can visit us too while you're here....and in da meantime, we gonna whoop it up......
Yeeeee-Haaaaaw!!


16 comments:
The Calgary Stampede is fun! I wore my cowgirl outfit, and I went by the name Sarsparilla! My favorite was the midway, and I got to play the Fishpond game. And guess what? I won a pretty stuffed flower!
Oh it sounds like you had an excellent time! You all have a great idea... window sittin! We love to sit in the window, except Merlin. He eats the screens... sigh... bad kitty.
Purrs and Love
i love that pic of you two! The stampede sounds like fun! xx
wow ...
i wuz verree busy helpin laffin an laffin wid hiz contest an cooden't make it to da calgary stampede ... but, dere'z alwayz nex yeer ... rite?
luv--jh
I'm 'Soarin' Eagle' MontyQ, Yeehaw!!!
(And who was who in the picture?)
We din't get to stampede dis year, maybe we can do it next year. Mom's still kinda bizzy wif her frend and stuff. Cotton candy sounds pretty good!
that picture is purrfect! mom said 'awwww'.
my name is ben 'giddy up' fuzz!
my mom used to live in pendleton oregon--home of the round up. that sleepy little town went from approximately 15,000 to 50,000 for about a week.
I hear that the boy's been to the Stampede this week, so I gather there's a shortage of corndogs in Calgary now! ;) I'm not sure what they are and if they taste good, but I sure like the idea of being able to eat a dog! :)
It sounds like you had a great time at the Stampede! :) I can't wait to visit Calgary and the Stampede when we move back to Canada!
Thanks for taking part in WCB. :)
That was a great time! I had a ball ropin' steers!
From your friend,
Parker "Hot Lead" Miller
we love to sit at the window too. it's best on a hot summer day if you ask us!
Am I seeing double???
Ooh that sounds like fun! We don't have anything like that where I live! And you both look adorable in the windows ... did you choreograph that? :D
Am I seeing double? You guys look so cute up therrre!
Gorgeous photo. I'd love that framed on a wall!
Mosaic Lady
Post a Comment