Monday, July 9, 2007

ManCat Monday


At attention for Mr. Pigeon. He doesn't come around anymore in this hot weather, but just in case he comes back, I want to welcome him!

Happy Mancat Monday!

23 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Great picture Donny:
It was nice to meet you this weekend at the birthday bash. I had a blast and you are one cool dude!!
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Donny-boy,
Where is your pink wig?
Love--Sensei

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Are you going to welcome him with open mouth, um, we meant open arms. Yeah, thats it...

Lux said...

That's one gorgeous pic - do you have green eyes, also?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Donny! That's a great picture of you. Isn't it fun to birdwatch out the window, and I'm sure you'll give him a rousing welcome!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Donny! You look like you're havin' fun-- I'd love to welkome a pigeon, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Don't break yer neck!

P.S. - our new contest starts today at 8:00am (pst)

Karen Jo said...

You look like you are all ready for Mr. Pigeon, Donny. I hope he shows up.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful photo, Donny! Nice job keeping a lookout for the pigeon!

Ramses said...

Gosh you have pigeons too! I so wanna try one for my dinner... ;)

Artsy Catsy said...

Donny, you are such a handsome mancat, and so white! Is your house like ours? When we have company, we warn them not to wear black! :-)

Rocky

The Meezers or Billy said...

Donny - great pikshur! i would think that the pigeon would come back because you're so nice

LZ said...

Sure "welcome him" ;) . You really are such a handsome Man Cat. You must knock out all of the ladies.

Chase

Daisy said...

You are smart to stand watch at the window for Mr. Pigeon. They can be sneaky!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Donny

That was a supercatilicous picture of you. wowie!

~Abby

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Good idea to keep a watchful eye!
~Timothy

Tyler said...

You are a very gracious host! I hope he shows up soon so you can have him over for lunch.
Toodles,
Tyler

The Furry Kids said...

That is a very manly picture. Momma would feel very safe with you around. She's not a big fan of pigeons.

Love,
Tazo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Donnie, you are so pretty.. Isn't being all white just fabulous?
~Princess

Just Ducky said...

Happy ManCat Monday. Birdies are fun. I have lots of birdies to watch at my house.

Zoey and the furballs said...

With such a warm welcome, we're sure he'll be back.

Tara said...

Keep looking for him....

You look lovely!

Tara

Anonymous said...

Donny, Marie, and Casey - Youve been tagged for a new meme! Drop by to see the details... :)

Skeeter