Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Twosome Tuesday: the Pink Wig Challenge

[Donny:] My sensei asked me yesterday "Where is your pink wig?"

Sorry sensei Mickey, I was late with my pink wig picture...technical difficulties, you see. *sidelong glance at mommy*



[Marie:] Anastasia, that pink wig looks so fab on you...I am so happy that you are willing to share your pink wig with us all! I know I don't look as pretty - after all, I slept on that side and put a kink in my wig - but I sure do love it!


And Anastasia, did you know that pink is the theme colour for the Calgary Stampede this year? Prime Minister Stephen Harper and a bunch of MPs and MLAs and all da guys were looking so manly, all dressed in white stetsons and jeans and PINK SHIRTS!!!

I know Skeezix woulda been very proud of all these men, dressing in his favourite colour for such a good cause and having a great time at the Calgary Stampede!

Happy Twosome Tuesday!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!

10 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh yoo bofe look lovely in the pink wig. It looks reely good wiv yer white cullering. We wuz going to wear it, but mum couldn't werk out how to do it.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

The two of you look very cute in your pink wigs. I think the wig goes nicely with your white fur.

The Calgary Stampede sounds like so much fun! :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! you guys look great. I don't look nearly as nice and my beans certainly look silly.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

That pink wig seems to go furry nicely wif white furs - maybe it is da way it stands out? You two are just so darn cute! We don't do wigs or clothes so...::whispers::mom's just to lame to get the wig on us...

LZ said...

You both look fabulous! Really, you would look great wearing anything though.

Kaze

Karen Jo said...

You both look really good in the pink wig. It really goes well with white fur.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

yes. yes, you both look darling and wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet Donny and Marie, you both look darling in your pink wigs! Mickey will be so proud *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are the most beautiful in this Pink that I have seen~!

The Cat Realm said...

I think you both look absolutely fabulous in the wig! Pink and white goes so well together!
I did give the wig to Daisy, after all she is the pink lady of all pink ladies, and my favourite color is actually orange!
I am so glad you took the challenge, thank you very much!
You can pick up your reward button at The Cat Realm!
Anastasia