Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Twosome Tuesday


Nothing better on a hot summer's day than to cool off by laying on some glass!!

Happy Tuesday, kitties! Hoping you are able to cool off too....

19 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM would have heart failure if I crawled into one of her art glass bowls!

The Meezers or Billy said...

how cute!!!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey, yoor in a candy dish - dat makes yoo candy!

Tara said...

Neat picture! I did a twofer today too!

Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You two look so sweet lying there next to each other. :) I don't think we have any glass like that in the house - the humans would be worried that I'd break it!

The Furry Kids said...

You look so comfy in that bowl. I bet it feels all nice and cool against your furs.

Love,
Tazo

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Happy Tuesday to you too, Marie!!!

LZ said...

Now that looks comfy. You two really are together all of the time.

Latte

Honey P. Sunshine said...

furry cute!

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! Laying in the glass bowl! That looks very relaxing.

Forty Paws said...

You looks furry comfy!!!

If your mommy & daddy are going away, who's gonna be your slaves????

Luf, Us

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wait, is that an order of Marie with a side of Donny, or the other way around? My brain hurts!

Willow said...

Oooow, our dad would certainly yell if China Cat & I did that! But my Food Lady and I think that you are simply adorable!

Cafe Cats said...

oooooooooooh so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, you two looks just precious! And both of you are just as sweet as candy *purrrrrr*. I know your Sensei will think so, too!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

That looks comfy. I am not supposed to be on tables. I just wait until The Lady leaves.

Samantha & Mom said...

You two are so cute! And that picture is precious!!
Your FL furiends,

Lux said...

You're both pretty as a picture!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That's right, glass is cooler~! Very clever~!!!
And two of you are so adorable~! I love it~!