Monday, July 23, 2007

Mancat Monday

In case it wasn't clear to you before:


I like pink. I like pink very, very much. I think it's very manly for a mancat to admit to liking pink, even if it *is* a girly colour.

Happy Monday, kitties!

21 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

I like pink, too. Very manly picture Donny.
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger

Lux said...

I definitely agree with you on that. Manly. Indeed.

Man to man, you understand ...
Yr friend Lux

Ingrid said...

That's why Arthur wears a pink collar !

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Real men wear pink and effun brag about it! If I wore stuff I would wear pink, I think it wood go furry good wif my grey furs.~Speedy

The Cat Realm said...

What better color than pink on a beautiful white mancat! Just imagine yourself in orange for a second: a nightmare!
Pink is it. And you look gorgeous in or on or around anything pink!

Zoey and the furballs said...

It's a very manly thing to admit.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Pink can be a very manly colour. I think it shows a Mancat's softer, sensitive side when he likes pink. I have a pink mousie that I like to play with.

Parker said...

Pink is fine for a mancat! You look very handsome!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

It is furry manly to admit you like pink...pink is purrfect for you Donny!


Purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Donny! I would wear pink, but it doesn't go very good with my orange furs.

-Nammie

Ramses said...

I'm not sure that pink's my colour, but it's my fave colour to see Marie in! ;) I hope that counts... :)

Forty Paws said...

Pink is very pretty, and pink. It's quite alright to admit to liking pink.

Luf, Us

Daisy said...

Donny, do not worry about liking pink. It is the best color of all colors. And very manly, too. Just look at Skeezix!

LZ said...

It IS very manly to like pink. I LOVE my pink mousie. I think its opposite in humans though.

Latte

HRH Yao-Lin said...

There is nothing wrong with pink. It makes all the boys wink. I mean, all the girls. All the GIRLS. OK??? xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, Donny, pink is a great color on mancats, and it's quite striking on Whitester mancats! I'm sure your (*swoon*) Sensei will agree, *smile.*

Happy Mancat Monday!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Pink is da new black!!!

Anonymous said...

I like purple and I am a man, so I don't see why you can't like pink.

The Wanderer said...

Thank you for the comment about me being so handsome and I suppose my little brother is kinda cute, in an annoying fuzzybutt kinda way..lol

~Hunter~

caspersmom said...

I think there is nothing wrong with a ManCat liking the color pink. Mom says she likes to see my Dad in pink cause he looks good with it on. And he also likes the color too. He may not be a mancat but he is a manbean. Pink is a good color.

Casper

The Crew said...

I think Skeezy taught us all it's possible to go PINK and still be a Mancat!