Sunday, July 8, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging

[Donny:]

WCB this weekend at What Did You Eat?...hosted by the beautiful Upsie. Be there to leave a comment about your weekend post....or be square.

Hehe, I always wanted to say that.

On another note, Marie and Casey finally realized that maybe they want to be on Technorati to help organize their reading and favourites and stuff. So if you are on Technorati, you can fave them if you like, by clicking the green button on the right hand side of this blog. :)

Happy Sunday, kitties!

7 comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

Happy Sunday, Donny & Marie!

Rocky
& the Artsy Catsy bunch

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hey happy sunday to you guys xx

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Oh hello! I saw your names and picture on the comments of Parker's blog and I just HAD to stop by and say two things:

1. I love white hair

2. The our food lady used to love Donny Osmond and his sister, Marie so we think your name(s) are the bees knees.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Sunday toyoo bofe to.

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Come on over and check it out!
Anastasia

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, Sunday to you! It was so nice to meet you both and your sister Casey at the birthday party over a Zippy, Sadie and Speedy's!!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Ramses said...

I Hope you had a purrfect weekend Marie! :)