Sunday, July 22, 2007

Announcements

I am a big sis!


This is my lil sis Lucy. I am so excited to be a big sister!! It is truly a dream come true!

I also have a big bro too:


I am very happy that Ben is my big bro. He looks very much like Casey, only floofier!

I feel very blessed today, with a beautiful and loving extended family and a wonderful boyfurriend, Ramses.

Also - thank you so much for the many pretty comments and compliments on yesterday's Photo Hunters post. *blush* I was so pleasantly surprised!!

The Photo Hunters post is on this weekend's WCB, which is being hosted again by Kashim and Othello. They are such gurreat kitties!! Do drop by their mommy's blog, where the WCB is in full swing!

Happy Sunday, kitties!

10 comments:

Daisy said...

Congratulations Marie! I think Lucy is the cutest little thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so exciting! Congratulations! As the big sister, you get to teach the little kitty all the fun stuff (such as sitting on laps, watching pigeons, and so on)!

sammawow said...

Wow, Lucy is simply adorable!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being a big sis!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How awesome... family is so important! Thanks for joining the Chaos Festival... Miss Pet will get the links updated soon!

It is a big responsibility to be a sisfur! You will do great.

Love and Purrs

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Lucy is adorable and I'm sure you will be the best big sister ever! :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoor a big sisfur now! Dat is furry good, now yoo can teach her effurything yoo know.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It will be a loving big family.
Luch is really cute~!

Ingrid said...

Lucy has the same surprised look in her eyes as Rosie !

Ramses said...

Ooh who wonderful Sweety! You've got a little sis too just like me! :) She's so pretty, she must take after you... ;)

I bet you're going to be the best big sis ever! :)