Wow - what has got our attention this early morning??
Oh - Mr. Pigeon is back! Here's our chance to "get furriendly" with Mr. Pigeon.
[Marie:] Hi Mr. Pigeon!! Why don't you come down and join us for a furriendly chat? *drool*
[Donny:] Oh oh oh....Mr. Pigeon is making a move, I can't wait to "meet" him! Let me clack and whimper to draw his attention this way.....
[Donny:] Drats! I think jig's up, Marie....
Happy Twosome Tuesday, kitties! We are so glad to be back among furriends!


32 comments:
You two are just too cute! Maybe if you can learn to hypnotize birds with your eyes ... ?
it's furry nice to meet all of you! and also nice ta meet yur big fat fev-ver friend. mmm... didja ever get an up close an purrsonal meeting with him?
You two keep trying! I try chitering at them, but it doesn't seem to help either.
Tara
I don't think Mr. Pigeon wants to be friends with you! hahahaha
Skittles, The Huntress
He was a crafty pigeon just sitting there and teasing him.
You cats should lay a trail of bread to your door. That might bring him in to you.
Poppy Q
Nice try Donna and Marie ~ you need to further lull Mr Pigeon into the false sense of security...
btw congrats on correctly answering the cat blog's quiz ~ don't forget to check out today's question :)
Birdies are so much fun to watch, aren't they? You both look very cute watching the pigeon.
Donny and Marie
You two are so adorable. I knoos how you feel about Mr.Pigeon. We have Mr.RedBird bisit us and we would love to face a up close meeting with him. Unforutantely we have wire mesh between us...drats. Well you two keep trying and we will too!
~Abby
Yoo bofe look so kyoot sat there togevver.Fev-vers aren't nice when they teez us like that. I neerly caught our Mr, Pijjin at the weekend, I'll haf to git mum to put his pikchur up.
Flynn
I wanna play! I wanny play!
Ooo, we bet dat birdy is furry tasty, er, frendly...
That was exciting watchin ytou try to lure that pigeon to you! Better luck next time!! So glad to see you back, we missed you guys.
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger
Mmm...birdie. Maybe it wants to stay for lunch?
You are very cute! I am sorry that mr. pigeon didn't want to come any closer. I caught a birdie today. When I brought it back to the house to play with it my female human freaked out! She took the birdie away from me and brought it to the animal hospital. Humans are very strange creatures, arn't they?
Darn pigeons! They just sit there and go hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
Ohhh, did you at least have a good chittering session? I can't believe the rude bird did not come down and at least let you sniff it.
Latte
ooh I can almost hear you chattering! Oh you HAVE to get, I mean meet, that pigeon one day. how can he keep teasing you like this?
Mr. Pigeon is baaaack and he looks very tasty! Maybe you could send him an invitation for dinner
oooh before i forget, about dr who - I loved loved loved the last episode. Do you know, Martha is now going to be in Torchwood with captain Jack! I don't know who the doctor's new assistant will be but rumour has it they are looking at that guy martha was with in the final episode - william or something?? I think the master will be back and I can;t believe cap'n jack is the face of boe!! ha ha!
Oh, how exciting -- a pigeon! You two look like you're having a great time watching him.
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
Mr. Pigeon looks very tasty, um, er, very nice I mean, yeah, very nice...
Congrats to Casey.My momma really was happy to read how Casey got used to being loved. I think that pigeon was just teasing youse both. But good luck the next time.
Toodles!
dere iz nothin better dan a bird! dey ar so much fun to watch ... even better to chase!
i woulda climbed rite up on dat roof an walked over to shake mister pigeon'z claw!
luv--yer frend--jh
Birdies are super fun to watch. They look pretty tasty, too.
Earl Grey
Hmmmm - that looks like a tasty fat bird....
Dratz, you guys almost got him! We love "watching" birdies, too!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
Oah dear, I can tell the pigeons will make you very excited.
I love to see pictures of you watching very carefully.
I know exactly how you feel.
hi marie! (and donny)
did you have success with the bird? i sure hope so. let me know how your visit (hic) was.
ben fuzz
Wonderful twosome piciature!
Oh, you two most definitely need to teleporrrt overrr to my house. We have a whole family of dove to pick and choose frrrom! We would have such fun!
Yourrr Furrrend,
Jade
Hi Marie, I nominated you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Come see me at my blog!
Marie, come get your pink ribbon at our blog -- I've tagged you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger!
Lucy
Artsy Catsy Spokesmodel
Post a Comment