Instead, I chose to submit one of me actually being NICE to Casey (although her meezer snobbiness won't admit that), in that I was trying to show her and encourage her on how to do the Full Monty:
There are many beautiful Full Monty's happening at Doing the Q. You should check it out....better still, you should submit a picture of you doing the Full Monty for the contest! Submissions close August 17....it's less than a month away!!!!
Happy Tuesday, kitties...and don't forget to practice your Full Monty's for the contest!
PS. We understand that judging is now happenin' at the Laffin an Laffin contest. In our entry, we are explainin' to da judges why we think we should get dem monkeyz - but without multimedia and without photoshop. Just us - tellin' it like it is. Check out our entry, and then check out everykitty else's at the Laffin an Laffin contest! It's cool!


22 comments:
It's really funny ! you white cats have the strangest sleeping poses ! Arthur sleeps exactly the same way always all four paws in the air, lol !
That's a great full Monty and it was nice to show Casey how to do it. Good luck in your contests. Hope you win.
Casper
Your Full Monty is great, Marie!
Oooh, an all-white Monty! That pure whiteness made me feel strange there for a moment. But it was a good kind of strange...
Too cute! And Donny, you do a great full monty!!
p.s. I seemed to have lost your email addy AND Donny's info to be Kat's Cat of the Day!! I am so sorry Donny! Could you please email a short paragraph about yourself once again?? I had started your post and you were to be "cat of the day" tomorrow! I borrowed a few pix from the blog, but if you have faves you want to send, that's cool too! Again, sorry!! Shame on me! ;)
You guys is really good at da full monty!
Very nice examples of the Full Monty position. :) It was nice to you to try to teach Casey how to do one!
Oh that's some good cat tummy showing there! :)
You are a very good teacher, and your Full Monty looks great to me!
~ Timothy
We looked at da contest but were over come wif all da FULL MONTY'S! Zippy started to make weerd noyzes when she saw yoor tummy, like mmmm, mmmm, mmmm....
Wow I didn't know about this contest! I'm going to have to enter for sure!!
Chase
Full belly Monty! :) (Is the a/c on? It's kinda warm...)
Super full Monty! It's furry nice of you to show Casey how to do it too.
Purrrrrrrrrs!
Sanjee
Very excellent Full Monty! And it is nice of you to show Casey how it is done properly.
hehe great poses guys!!! Casey will never admit that you are nice to her! She is a cat after my own heart! xx
Those are certainly great montys you two are doing. Marie,that was nice of you to be a teacher to Casey. We're still practicing.
Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow
Great tummy shots, Donny!
Such a nice full Monty's and so wonderful of you to help Casey with hers. Good luck!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger
Cute white fluffy tummy! I think I'm going to go check out that contest!
Jade
Great Full Montys!!! We don't know how the judges are going to be able to choose from all the wonderful entries!!!
Thank you for your purrs fur our liddle Dorfie. We appreciate it!
Luf, Us
Muhahahahahahaha! It´s funny. In Spain the name of your "full monty" is "hacer la croqueta"
Post a Comment