Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday 13: Our Gift from Pippy's Auction!

Today's Thursday 13 is a chronicled storey of this package.....

1. Here is the package mommy brought into da house today [sorry, I asked mommy to cover my hiney privates in da picture, but she suggested instead that if I felt embarrassed, maybe I should wear some clothes like Daisy and Skeezix.]


2. It took both of us whitesters to inspect this very important looking package!


3. After inspecting da package, Donny meticulously cleaned his paw so he can give his paw of approval!


4. Mommy helped us open da package and we inspected contents. So many things!!


5. There was the cute kitty purse from Pippy's fundraising auction which mommy bid on to help with Pippy's vet surgery costs....but then there was so much more stuff!! There was a cute pair of pink "miss kitten" socks and a pink scarf (I think???) as well!!


6. We also got a card....oh! It's KC who sent all these fabulous goodies!!


7. Inside da card was a note of thanks and a postcard of ALL MY FURRIENDS!!! I was so happy to see them all!


8. I really liked mommy's pink scarf the minute I saw it, so she gave it to me and said it was mine. Hooray!


9. I laid on it for a bit to show everyone it was mine, then I played with it, rumpling it all up!


10. Naturally, Donny had to come by to spoil da fun....


11. In da meantime, Casey came by and wondered "What's all this???"


12. Casey mused over da kitty purse, hm - that looks like a picture of me and Marie. Mommy says that actually it's of two meezers, but I disagree!! Compare and decide for yourselves!



[Well, ok, so I made a funny face and I was only a wee kitten then....but see how we look similar to da kitty purse? It's so totally me and Casey!!!]

13. Regardless, after much inspection, Casey decided that the kitty purse and socks now belong to her, so she took a seat and sat very dignified over her new possessions....


So that's our Thursday 13 story! We want to thank KC and her mommy very much for the pawesomely extra goodies that came with the kitty purse from da auction....and more importantly in having this auction to help out Pippy. We are so happy to be among so many kitty furriends, all helping each other out!

Happy Thursday kitties!

20 comments:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Wonderful gifts Donny, Marie, and Casey! You seem to be enjoying them all!
Donny and Marie ... I'm very happy that you are "behaving" now! Whitesters are gentle and kind!
Love--Mickey

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oooohhh, that's a neat approach to TT, you guys! Great story of your package. Seems like you got some neat stuff!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Woohoo, you gots some pretty kewl stuff....

Around Your Wrist said...

you are such good and generous kitties and beans!

isn't it great how well this blogosphere works together? we're family!

if you want to be a big sister, miss marie, you are cordially invited to be a big sis to my little sis. let me know if you're interested!

love you whitesters!

benjamin who has fuzzed you!

Daisy said...

Those are some great presents! KC is very nice. I think the pink scarf would look very cute on you.

Ramses said...

Well Sweety, I must say your furry little behind is looking mighty nice and very fluffy! :) Ok, so I can't help it you're gorgeous!

You certinly got some cool stuff in that package and for such a good cause! I think you pink camo scarf thingy is lovely next to you. In fact I think pink is your colour and will meow at Mummy to look for some pretty pink wool next time she has time to crochet a kitty blanket... :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a great package! :) How nice of KC to throw in some extra things. I really enjoyed your picture story. :)

Parker said...

That's so nice! I love the photos of you guys inspecting! And the purse - very cool!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Those were wonderful gifts Donny and Marie and Casey. It all went for a good cause too.

Purrs
Abby

Forty Paws said...

That was a great package!!! You are very lucky, and yes, we think that is a very good likeness of you 2 on the kitty purse.

Luf, Us

Monty Q. Kat said...

Uh-oh, is Casey still hogging the socks? I've got a pair you can have if you want Marie, they're pink stripey ones. I can swipe 'em before MomBean misses them.

The Furry Kids said...

The pink scarf looks great with your furs. I think that's certainly a picture of you on the kitty purse. Who else would it be?

Love,
Tazo

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hehehe casey is soooo siamese! Of course she will claim what is hers! It is hers by the divine right of cats! Excellent TT - where can we get a postcard with all the cat bloggers on? xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome Thursday Thirteen. What great stuff.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

It's such fun to get all dem nice gifties. Dat picshure of yur hiney is ok. Now I won't feel so bad when my mom bean puts owt da next picshure of me wif some of me exposed.

snowforest said...

So glad that you helped Pippy that awesome cat ~ enjoy the gifts!

Lux said...

I enjoyed watching you claiming your gifts - lots of great stuff there!

Christine and FAZ said...

This is wonderful. All those lovely things and it helped a good cause too. This is a very good thing. FAZ

Laura said...

So Marie,
Who do you like on "Dance"?
We sorta like Danny cuz he leaps like a cat, but after last night, now we're thinking Neil cuz he's CUTE as HECK.
Willie likes Jamey. (did we spell that right?) cuz she is graceful like a cat and has curly hairs like Daisy.
Sadie & Bianca & Mosaic Lady

Ingrid said...

You two snowballs made me laugh ! I thought I drank to much and see double ! Arthur would fit very nicely in your company ! Is there a club of white cats ?