Friday, July 6, 2007

A Nomination!


Wowie! I'm a rockin' girl blogger, Millie and Lucy has nominated me for such a great award!

I would like to nominate the following girl kitties as rockin' girl bloggers too, coz I think they're cool (feline) chicks:

1. DaisyMae
2. Fiona
3. Bonnie Underfoot
4. Jade
5. Sweetie

When you get nominated, show your pretty pink badge on your post and don't furget to nominate 5 other pawesome girl kitties!

7 comments:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

yep - you are a rockin girl blogger!!! Indeed u are! x

Zoey and the furballs said...

Congratulations to a true rockin' girl!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Rock on, Marie! Congratulations!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You gurlz is rockers all right!

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Thank you, Marie! As the Defender, you definitely rock! Purrs!

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations! You sure are a rocking girl! We are very happy for you.

lordjaders said...

Thank you forrr the nomination, and congrrratulations to you. I thought I sent you a message earrrlierrr, but it didn't show up so I'm sending this one. I'm still learrrning how to worrrk the glowy box, so I hope I can nominate five and add links too.
Yourrr Furrrend,

Jade