Monday, July 30, 2007

Marie Monday

Jeter Harris asked where daddy's picture was....so I decided to take back my blog this Monday and show you a wonderful picture of me and daddy when I was almost a year old (oopsies! apparently mommy can't count! thanks to forty paws for da heads up!):


He is smart and handsome and handy. And he has the best feet, purrfectly placed for me to lay on!! I love to hang out with daddy.

Happy Monday, kitties!

23 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

You look so sweet with your Dad!

Hot(M)BC said...

You looks great with your Dad. Maybe we should get one of those dad things.
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Samantha & Mom said...

We love Dad pictures. They are cool and you look happy and content with your Dad.
Your FL furiends,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hehehe, dad won't let us post a piksher of him. Yoo look furry comfy wif yoor dad, he duz haf perfektly placed feets. By the way, our word verification is witaz. Wite as Marie and Donny of course!

Around Your Wrist said...

that's a great picture! your dad looks comfy...

lucy-furr

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a wonderful photo of you and your dad, Marie. :) I agree that dads have feet that are good for hanging out on!

Ramses said...

Oh that looks so sweet! Isis likes sleeping on feet, though to my Dad's horror she also likes to eat 'em if they move! ;) You're so much more well mannered my Sweet, I wish you'd teach my silly 'Sis that feet aren't for killing and Mummy and Dad jumping in the night when she kills their feet is disturbing my beauty sleep! ;)

Forty Paws said...

You look like a fairly big 5 month old kitten! Your daddy is handsome and so nice to let you lay on his feet!

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look really sweet!

Daisy said...

What a great picture! I been trying to get my daddie to let me post a picture of me and him, but no luck so far.

The Cat Realm said...

Very nice, those feet truly look perfect! And you look really happy and content.
We still need your snail mail address to send you the monkey magnet...
Anastasia
thecatrealm at gmail.com

Monty Q. Kat said...

HeBean's really good at hidin' from teh camera. He's resorted to holding BabyBean in front of him at times too. MomBean is persistant, though!

The Furry Kids said...

Dads' feets are super comfy. I don't know why that is. You look really cute laying there.

Love,
Tazo

LZ said...

Your daddy seems VERY fantastic. Your whole family is fantastic though. Its great that he likes you warming his feet.

Kaze

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Dear Marie,
Your dad is all that and more ... he's a hero because he helped your mom in an ultimate way!
Three cheers for your dad ... MEOW ... MEOW ... MEOW!
Love--Mickey

Hot(M)BC said...

Hey Donny, yeah, you're invited to play poker with the guys too! I just haven't had a chance to get around to everycat. Maybe I'll just put up an invite for everyone on the site. Should be fun heheh
We'll make the gals go in the other room and do their fur and talk fashuns or something.
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Lux said...

What a wonderful picture of you and your daddy ... you're both obviously in love!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah~! Really sweet~! And I can see that your dada's feet is a perfect spot for you~!

Ivan from WMD said...

Your dad must be very nice to lounge with you when you're not wearing the same color!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh that is a great photo of you and your Dad, Marie! You both look so happy!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture. You obviously love your Daddy very much.

Tara said...

Oh, your dad is so handsome!
Tara

Willow said...

That is a great picture of you and your Dad. I like to lay on my Dad too and then my Food Lady Mom says why won't Willow ever get on my lap??? I sleep with my Mom but have only sat on her lap 3 times. China Cat is her lap cat!