Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Twosome Tuesday on our 100th Post!

[Donny:] If I squeeze my eyes shut tightly enough, I can totally pretend Marie is not there...and that I rule this roost of a box!

[Marie:] Look, I dunno what Donny is thinking, but everykitty can tell I own this box!!! I'll be shoving him off in a minute....

Happy Tuesday, kitties! Today is our 100th post!

21 comments:

Lux said...

You two are so pretty together. Congrats on your 100th post!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You both look very cute sitting together on the box. :) Congratulations on your 100th post!

Ramses said...

Might I say you're looking mighty cute today my Sweet! :) Now if Donny's not looking we can cuddle with out him making faces at us! ;)

The Furry Kids said...

Congrats on your 100th post! You guys look so cute perched up there like that.

Marie, I tagged you for a meme (if you haven't done it already).

Love,
Tazo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

100th post! congratulations!!!!!

That is a big box. Donny is being very funny with his eyes closes imagining that you are not there marie, did you know that?
hahaha Silly Boys, they should know we are smarter than them.

Purrrs, Prinnie

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Congratulations on the 100th post!!

I am very sorry that you were re-directed from my blog yesterday. I though the problem was just on my computer (it happened to me too) until you and Forty Paws said it did the same thing! -- I think I fixed the problem now, so don't be afraid to come back!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Happy 100!

(Did you hurt your nose, Marie? :( )

Mickey's Musings said...

LOL at Marie. Congrats on your 100 th post!!!

Forty Paws said...

OH! Concatulations on your 100th post! How cool is that? We like your picture.

Luf, Us

jenianddean said...

Oh my goodness! Marie - you are beautiful and Donny - you are soo handsome. We love boxes over here also! My mom calls me a Jasper in the box!

Congrats on your 100th post!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations on your 100th post!!!

you two are so cute

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! That is a great milestone.

Donny looks funny with his eyes all squinched shut!

Milton said...

Wow! 100 posts!

Donny you and Marie look sweet sitting together.
---Beezer

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha how funny - you keep closing your eyes and pretending..hehe xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, beautiful young Whitesters -- congratulations on your 100th post! You look precious sitting on the box together. I can imagine your Sensei's proud smile!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Leslie said...

Congratulations Marie! We did you a post for Twosome Tuesday! http://topcatrules.blog.com/2090229/
From Pyewacket and Tigger

Anonymous said...

Way cool! I wil be doing my 100th post here real soon. I'm so excited. Congratulations to you two.

Samantha & Mom said...

Twin white cats! You two look so much alike and you both are just the cutest! Boy cats are so silly! Happy 100th Post!!!

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy 100!

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations!!!
That picture is awesome! The two of you are so funny.
karl

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Donny and Marie, Congratulations on your 100th, that is so so great~!!!
You two both look very good~!! It's a very good day~!