Monday, September 10, 2007

Mancat Monday


My handsome mancat look. Do you think this look of appeal will melt mommy's heart? And get me what I want (that feather toy she keeps hiding in da drawer of da hutch....)??

Well, I will keep trying. I know one day I will succeed....!

Happy Monday, Mancats and kitties!

19 comments:

Lux said...

Oh yes, I certainly do think that look will melt your mommy's heart. Good luck with succeeding in your heart's desire!

Anonymous said...

Thud, Faint!!!

Uh, oh. I hope SlyCat doesn't notice.

You are truly beautiful!

Skittles, The Huntress

Anonymous said...

Very mancatly pose.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

How cood yoor mom resist! Yoo are a furry manly cat and cute too.

MaoMao said...

That's a furry handsum pickshure of you, Donny! Happy Mancat Monday -- you'll have the gurlkitties swoonin'!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very handsome expression look of you indeed~!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW... VARY mancatly!!! Way to go!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful photo, Donny. I definitely think that look will melt your mom's heart. I hope you get to play with the feather toy!

The Cat Realm said...

Yes. And yes. What a wonderful look! It certainly would melt my heart (and the maids too, she says...)
Karl

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That look's enuff to melt any heart. Hope yoo git to play wiv yer fevver toy.

Daisy said...

Donny, that is a great Mancat look! I hope you gets your special toy.

LZ said...

I don't really know why they keep toys hidden. Really, we would be good if they would just let them be free!

Kaze

Samantha & Mom said...

Very Mancatly Donny!! You'll have all the girlcats swooning for sure.
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger

Anonymous said...

Awwww Donny, you look adorable and so handsome! Very heart-melting. I hope you get your feather toy, and I know your Sensei will be so proud of his Donny Boy!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Furry Kids said...

Donny, I don't see how your mom could resist *the look*. I'm sorry your toys get hidden in a drawer. My fev-ver toys do, too, after I pretended to eat them. Grrrr.

Earl Grey

Anonymous said...

Gosh you look regal and poised!
Aristo-catic!
ML hides both feather toys here, too. Up high in a kitchen cupboard. Annie can not be trusted.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Awwwww. Dat look melted owr hearts fur shure.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yep - keep workin' it (worked fer us!)

The Crew said...

Donny, that look would melt any female's heart!