Monday, September 17, 2007

Mancat Monday: Side-by-Side-Profiles

This past Saturday, my sensei, Mickey Mantle, showed an excellent side-profile to show the resemblance to his name-sake, the Mickey Mantle of the New York Yankees (hope you don't mind, sensei!):


As his protege, I kinda resemble my sensei from da side-view....doncha think so??


Happy Mancat Monday, kitties!! And Happy Birthday to Skeezix!

13 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Yes, I think you look like your sensei, Donny!
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger

Ditto, to that!
Samantha

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Mancat Monday to you as well~!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have a lovely profile, Donny. :)

Ramses said...

Yes, you're looking good there Donny! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

yoo haf a lovely mancat purrofile Donny.

Mickey's Musings said...

Great shot! I did the same today.
Profile is cool!

Karen Jo said...

You do resemble your sensei, Donny. Happy Mancat Monday.

The Furry Kids said...

Definitely! Very handsome!

Love,
Tazo

The Furry Fighter said...

absolutely! what tunning eyes too! xxx

sammawow said...

Donny, you do look like your sensei! Terrific ManCat pictures!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

You do look a bit like your sensei. Both of you have very very handsome and fetching profiles. Good photo, Donny!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Irishcoda said...

Very distinguished profile, Donny!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

I am truly honored Donnyboy!
Love--Mickey