Here's me being fierce in look, protecting my furry catnip mousie from Casey and ESPECIALLY Donny. He is always spoiling my fun by trying to take my toys and picking fights with me.
This picture is a continuing confirmation of living up to my nickname "The Defender". Wouldn't you agree?

William of Mass Destruction gave me this wonderful award! It is beautiful and I'm so glad that I got it! Thanks William!!
I think almost everykitty has got this award now...but if you haven't, I know you deserve it! Everykitty in da cat blogosphere deserves this award!
Happy Friday, kitties! We are looking forward to mommy and daddy being with us 24/7 again this weekend after working all week!


13 comments:
Defend yoor toys, Marie. Brofurs will steel dem effury chance dey get.
I love you with that toy between your teeth!!!
Hi Marie!
Youz lookz like a very excellent huntress. I have the same issue with my toy playing time. My siblings always try to take mine away as well.
Purrs..Sia
You are living up to your name in that picture, Marie. Guard your toys well.
Very fierce, Marie! You have the mousie secure in your mouth. Nice job protecting it from your siblings.
That is a cute picture of you with the mousie in your mouth Marie! We see how it fits Defender perfectly.
Have a nice weekend with the Mom and dad.
Your FL furiends,
Excellent fierceness, Marie! I wouldn't want to mess with you.
~Titus
Good job defending the mousie!
We take our furry mice very seriously here too, Marie! No way would we try to steal yours!
As you might know, Marie, I have a very special favorite mouse. I just hate when anyone fools around with it ...
In the words of Zippy, Sadie, and Speedy ... "Defend your toys!"
Love--Mickey
You are scary!
a kitty woul;d be a FOOL to me with you when you look so fierce and tough! i reckon nip is very important to you, am I reight? xxx
You are so fierce! I love that photo!
Post a Comment