So, for this week's Thursday 13, I want to remind mommy why *I* am better than her:
1. She can sing...so can I!! And Donny does it even better!
2. So what she can sing opera...so can I - see??
3. She sings for a living...so do I, I sing for my meals!!
4. She apparently has a gift of capitivating audiences...well, heck - so do I!! Everyone is captivated right away by my blue eyes and cutesy charm.
5. She has been given many awards over her life....but you should check out all my awards from all my furriends!! They are all along the sidebar towards the bottom of my webpage. And it's not even a year!
6. They said she was beautiful and looked so young, although she is already 63. Well, I'm over 2 years old now, and I think I still look much like a kitten...wouldn't you agree??
7. She's been on TV tons of time...well, I've been in tons and tons of photos already. I think you could consider us equally famous, right?
8. She sings in lots of different languages...but I can sing in lots of different tones and sounds too!
9. She sang at some big swanky wedding....but I got to be a BRIDESMAID in a big swanky wedding!
10. She has an international career...I don't NEED an international anything to make me feel loved and adored and have all my needs and wants met, I can get it all right here at home!
11. With an international career, she's travelled to lots of places...but I can travel ANYPLACE, ANYTIME, thanks to pawesome instructions on da Cat Blogosphere about teleportin'!
12. She was adopted as an infant...well, so was I when I was adopted - only 3 months old!!- and already I was very adorable!!
13. Most of all, she may have many, many fans...but me, I have many, many furriends...and if you ask me, furriends are more important than fans!!
Ok, well, maybe she *is* a truly wonderful opera singer...mommy keeps gushing on and on about her...but *I* still think that mommy could have spent some more time with us!! Wouldn't you agree???
Anyways, Happy Thursday, everyone and everykitty!


18 comments:
That is a great list, Marie. I agree - you are definitely better than Kiri Te Kanawa. Friends are certainly better than fans!
Great list Sweety! :) Now don't forget you've got an International Fan Base just like the singing lady and better yet you've got a famous British Boyfurriend! ;)
Marie, you are much more captivating than that singing lady. And I am sure your singing voice is just as good!
No contest! Yer definitely the bestest.
And Kiri is from NEW ZEALAND like me and my mum so that makes her super special. We don't actually know her in person, as she doesn't live near us but we has seen her sing on tv lots of times.
Your kiwi friend Poppy Q
Yep, I agrees, Marie. Yoo's much more efurryfing good fur sure.
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Yep, definitely a good list of why you are better. Why should moms have to go out when all the entertaiment they need is at home?
Midnite & Stray Kitty
I think you are most definitely better than Kiri Te Kanawa. Definitely.
Titus
Hmmmm....maybe you should spend more time sitting on TV? That maybe was the carrying point.
They can and should pay more attention to you no matter what!! I bet I could have a sucessful opera career.
Kaze
We are in total agreement, yoo are better den some singing lady and yoor mom shooda stayed home and paid attenshun to you!
I confess,I know who you are nut do not know who the other lady is,oops!
I see you singing in your pic.I bet you sound really good!!!
I agree with all your points - you are no less than any bean - and yes you still do look like a kitten :)
she is also a rather good golfer...my mum has met her on the golf course ans said she had a good swing! can this woman do no wrong?
You don't even need 13 reasons - one is good enough: you are a cat, she is not! HA!
That picture of the white cat with the pointy ears...I couldn't take my eyes off it; hilarious. It was like a strange little space kitty!
Yeah, take THAT, Kiri Te Kanawa (we aktually have no idea who she is). But greast Thursday 13 for defendin yourself, Marie!
Skeeter and LC
That's a funny picture of you, Marie :-)
Post a Comment