We are very excited tonight! A couple of days ago, mommy said we had some new kitties come and live with us. They were adopted too! So introducing.....


We are so happy to welcome them as a part of our family! We are gonna take very good care of them, just as daddy and mommy take very good care of us. Oh, except we will NEVER ABANDON them unlike a certain daddy and mommy....
Thank you to
KC and
Sanjee for our virtual Squillions. We iz so happy!
22 comments:
Oh, those are *beautiful squillions - congratulations on the new members of your family! :)
congratulations on your new buddies - take good care of them x
Those are very beautiful squillions! I am happy that they found a new forever home at your place!
welcome to yer noo squillionz.
i like dem alot.
wen iz yer mom goin to ottawa?
mi brudder mickey wantz to know if u will be participatin in da weeklee groop photoz in da PWKC.
luv--jh
Hey congrats on the newest members of the family!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
They're very cute new family members Sweety, but not as cute as you are by far! :) Isn't it about time you came over here for an afternoon snuggle? ;)
Welcome Ambrosia and Hank the Gurreat! It's nice to meet you guys.
My squillion's name is Maggie! She is beautiful.
Your squillions are cute!
Thank you dearest friends for loving me so very much and sending me your healing purrrrs and purayers. I have eaten my dinner and drank some water. Mommy puts me in my litterbox and I go pee, then I scratch the carpet and headbunk her. I purrr as she puts me back into the frying pan. I hope she still likes me after I put a hole in her thumb...she should be faster with that pill thing!
Love Peachy
Your squillions are very cute! :) They have great names too! :)
(RE: your comment. I was dragged to the vet right away too, on Thursday. They had to send some of the tests out to the lab, which is why we should hear back tomorrow.)
Congratulations on the new additions!
Great new adoptions! Concatulations!
Congratulations on the squillion adoptions. Ambrosia & Hank da Gurreat look very happy. They make a great addition to your family.
Midnite & Stray Kitty
Congraulations on being proud squillion parents. FAZ
Concatulations on your beautiful new squillions. They will make nice members of your family!
I hope your Mum and Dad get home soon : )
How cute!!!
Hi Hi HI!!!!
*waves to new fwiends*
Yer new Squillions are grate. Our virchull squillion Marmi sez Hi.
Awwww, those are superduper squillions! I love their names, too. ConCATulashuns on your new furriends!
Thankies so much fur your purrs fur Brainball -- he's doing a whole lot bettur today, and me and him will have an uppiedate fur our post fur Mancat Monday!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Lovely squillions and you have given them great names:) xxx
Thank you for being my own special little nurse kittygirl, you'z look so purrty in the picture on my blog! :)
Post a Comment