Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Twosome Tuesday


Guess who's enjoying the catnip pillow??

[Hint: It's me....always me!!!]

Happy Tuesday, kitties....may it be full of 'nip heaven!! ;)

PS. Thank you for all those who were watching my famous namesake Marie Osmond dance on da show Dancing with the Stars! Lots of purrs and thanks if you voted for her too! I hope she will get to dance next week!

16 comments:

Tara said...

Wonderful picture! I can never tell the two of you apart!
Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a great photo of the two of you. :) Enjoy your 'nip pillow Marie. :)

Ramses said...

That's better a pic of my pretty girl all 'nipped out and looking cute! :)

LZ said...

You two always look so peaceful playing. I bet you don't sound like a herd of elephants running around.

Chase

ASTOR CATS said...

Great picture. Catnip pillows are the bomb. We love catnip too.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hehehe, yoo look so happy in nip heaven...

Daisy said...

Catnip pillows are not for sharing!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wow, I agree wif Tara, I can't tell who is who! :D

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha great picture! very cute.

The Crew said...

Marie we think that was YOU there dancing, wearing a Marie Osmond mask!

Mickey's Musings said...

Good that you are enjoying your nip pillow,but maybe not for long!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tara, its really hard to tell you two apart.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

That's a cute photo. The lady always gets the nip pillow first, right??!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Ivan from WMD said...

Lucky Marie!

Samantha & Mom said...

We voted for Marie, Marie! We would like to see her win! Yippie!! Great picture of you two.
Your FL furiends,

Sunny's Mommy said...

Beautiful picture of the two of you.