Wednesday, September 12, 2007

White Wednesday: Scattergories


I may be small compared to my siblings, but I can take up space if I want to!! Here, I am authoritatively taking over my favourite armchair.

So my NOMSS furriend Titus was so kind as to while I was away in August. I am finally getting around to this wonderful fun meme, so here goes:

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made-up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name? Marie

4 letter word: Muck

Vehicle: Mustang

TV Show: (The) Monkees!

City: Milan, Italy

Boy Name: Monty (Hi Monty!)

Girl Name: Millie (Hi Millie!)

Alcoholic Drink: Mohito

Occupation: Mechanic

Something you wear: Mohair

Celebrity: Marie Osmond!

Food: Mango

Something found in a bathroom: Mildew (ew!)

Reason for being late: Making a mess

Cartoon Character: Minnie Mouse

Something you shout: MEOW!!!

18 comments:

Lux said...

Ew to mildew is right! Meow is a great thing to shout, though ...

That armchair looks like it was made for you, Marie.

Phoebe said...

That chair looks like a perfect place for you. I like your spreading out technique.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look lovely lounging there, Marie. Great meme answers. Meow is a very good thing to shout!

Karen Jo said...

You do take over that chair authoritatively. Meow is a great thing to shout. I like all your meme answers.

The Cat Realm said...

Hahaha, funny meme!
You look gorgeous, stretched out on your chair! A regal cat!
Karl

Ramses said...

Sweetness you're looking wonderful in that armchair and what's better still is there's room for me to come snuggle with you! :) I promise you can hog all the room you want, just please don't clean my ears!

Mickey's Musings said...

Lookin mighty fine there Marie.
Good answers too!

Parker said...

That was excellent Marie!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo look a reel lady stretched out on yer chair. Good annsers furr the meme.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is YOOR chair rite? We shout Meow and get mom to jump...really.

LZ said...

I'm small too but if I want to take up space its easy!

Great answers, I really liked that Meme.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

That armchair is cool!!!

Daisy said...

Wow, Marie, you really can stretch out long!

ASTOR CATS said...

Thats a good stretch. You got you name on that chair for sure. Those are great answers to the meme.

The Furry Fighter said...

great answers! i had completely forgotten about Marie Osmomd!

your armchair looks more like a throne! x

MaoMao said...

You did a great job on your meme, Marie! And yeah, MEOW is one of the bestest things to shout. I usually shout MAO MAO MAO MAO!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Furry Kids said...

Great answers, Marie. Mildew is gross! We have lots in our shower. What's that Mom? Oops! Forget I said anything.hee hee

Titus

Samantha & Mom said...

Cute picture of you in the chair! And we like your Sacattergories Meme. I like the Monkee's, too. (Sam)
Your FL furiends,