Do you mind, mommy? I was sleeping nicely after some hard work studying da "teach yourself" binder...yeah, you know, da binder in da lower left corner....until you *had* to wake me up with da flashy-flashy. Why else do you think I'm giving you da laser eyes??
Happy Wednesday, kitties!! Please don't mind me while I glare at mommy!


18 comments:
Oh, sumtimes dey just need to be glared at...
That's a really cool sleeping spot! I like yr laser eyes ...
Humans are obsessed with the flashy box! But you have a good set of Goa'uld glowing eyes happening there!
What you learning Sweetness?! Hope it's advanced snuggling! :)
Dang, those flashy things are annoying!
We gotta find a way to hid the flashy box.Maybe we can blind them with it?
Duzn't matter what yer trying to do, that darned flashy box is allus waiting
What were you teachin yoreself Donny?
It amazing mommy didn't fall over dead you looking at her like that!
How RUDE! You were having a nice nap and then came the flashy box. Hrumph!
Chase
Why do moms always pick the worst times for photos!?!?
Those flashy boxes ruin many a good nap. I hope you fell back asleep quick.
~Titus
Laser eyes is the best way to respond to being waked by the flashy thingie. It shows you mean serious bizness.
Midnite & Stray Kitty
I hope you learned something interesting from the Teach Yourself binder. Laser eyes are the best response to being awakened by the flashy box.
why do they do that eh? it's always when we sleep too...how would they like it if we flashed things in their eyes as they rested! selfish things! x
We really need The Big Thing to get us ome of those really cool nappy beds!
Skeeter and LC
Cute picture with those laser eyes! Your bed looks so comfortable!
Your FL furiends,
Oh! That was so impowite of your mommy!
Post a Comment