Saturday, September 15, 2007

Photo Hunters: Plastic



For this week's Photo Hunters, the theme was plastic. So we picked this:



It's on da dashboard of their car, it's called a speed-o-meter and it's FULL of plastic!! There is clear plastic and white plastic and black plastic. There is pointy plastic and round plastic. There are even plastic with numbers and plastic with letters. It's pawesomely purrfectly plastic!!

Happy Saturday, everybody and everykitty!

16 comments:

Daisy said...

That thing is neat-o! I sure wish I had a speed-o-meter in my stroller.

Hootin Anni said...

I love it....seems familiar!! [I really like the Fierce Friday blog!!!!---Cat's rule]

Anonymous said...

I seem to be following Hootin'Anni round everywhere!
Love the post but miss the cats :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

What a clever photo hunters entry Donnyboy and Marie.
Love--your sensei--Mickey

Monty Q. Kat said...

Did you get to drive?? :D

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

That's a great plastic thingie to post about! We tagged you, Marie, for the fun facts meme. Come to our bloggie to find out more if you want to play along. Happy Saturday!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Wow! That's lots of plastic!

Anonymous said...

Speedometer is a funny word! But it seems to fit.
If your mum moves to southern Sweden, she can have temperatures which she likes. Is she already packing??

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, that's a lot of plastic!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if My Lady has one of those in her car. I've never paid attention before.

Lux said...

That's a lot of plastic! Good idea for the theme ...

Anonymous said...

wow look at that plastic and how fast you can go!

Samantha & Mom said...

Just make sure your beans don't speed o away! Very plastic looking! Have a wonderful Sunday!
cdyhsk

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, plastic and Bein numbers at the same time. So cool!

Skeeter and LC

Paulie said...

Good choice for this week's theme. Come and see mine.

Paulie said...

I forgot to say that your link at photo hunters takes you to the "tiny" post not "plastic" so I jsut deleted the last part of your url to find it.