I think Dorydoo feelz that way about me a lot! She likes me deep down but I really get on her nerves sometimes. And as much as Brainball and Marilyn love me, sometimes I get on their nerves, too, when I'm always tryin' to play with their tails or bat their fuzzy britches.
Me and Flynn love each uvver most of the time, but sumtimes if he is having a cuddle wiv mum and I walk past, he hisses at me. Then sumtimes he chases me and bites my ears HARD, and makes me skweek.
I don't know...I pretty much always am annoyed with Kaze but sometimes I'm sleeping too deeply to notice her snuggling. Usually though the little attack beast is quite annoying.
Marie, I know exactly how you feel. Some days Tigger is my best big brother and some days he's a pain the the neck. He' like to attack me when I'm not looking. Samantha
I'm the same way with China Cat. Sometimes I love snuggling with her but then sometimes I turn around and nip her on her butt. Then she swats me but we always end up snuggling again - looks like you two do also!
I feel the same way Casey. My brothers annoy me too, jumpin on me and biting me when I'm not in the mood. They should dknow better than to mess with a girl, I always get my own back!
The Cat Blogosphere - where all da kitty bloggers hang out!
All my kitty blogger furriends!
Da Rail!
Pablo's Fan Club...My Pledge
I, Marie the Defender, do solemnly swear to remain faithful to the Pablo Fan Club purpose, which is to admire the exceptional qualities of the great feline leader, Pablo of West Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I will heed his wise counsel in feline social causes, defend his honor to any detractors and strive to follow his example in my daily life.
16 comments:
Yes, speshully when her grabs all da treets furst thing in da morning!
I think Dorydoo feelz that way about me a lot! She likes me deep down but I really get on her nerves sometimes. And as much as Brainball and Marilyn love me, sometimes I get on their nerves, too, when I'm always tryin' to play with their tails or bat their fuzzy britches.
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Yeah, I feel that way about Mini a lot. Quite a lot. I love her but sometimes she's a pain. Oh well. Sisfurs!
Purrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni
Casey, look how big and round your eyes are! You look cute.
I don't have a sibling yet, so I can't comment! I do hope that we will get along when I finally get a little brother or sister!
Yeah Fiona is a pain, she just runs around all the time and then bites my neck while I am sleeping.
Sigh....
Me and Flynn love each uvver most of the time, but sumtimes if he is having a cuddle wiv mum and I walk past, he hisses at me. Then sumtimes he chases me and bites my ears HARD, and makes me skweek.
Oh I feels the same way...cept I feel more like the second picture most of the time!
~Abby
I don't know...I pretty much always am annoyed with Kaze but sometimes I'm sleeping too deeply to notice her snuggling. Usually though the little attack beast is quite annoying.
Chase
Marie, I know exactly how you feel. Some days Tigger is my best big brother and some days he's a pain the the neck. He' like to attack me when I'm not looking.
Samantha
I'm the same way with China Cat. Sometimes I love snuggling with her but then sometimes I turn around and nip her on her butt. Then she swats me but we always end up snuggling again - looks like you two do also!
Purrrs, Willow
Hey that sounds like me and Guy well, except for the love part.
I think most kitties feel that way about their siblings. When we were children, my brother and I felt that way about each other.
Yes, it seems to be the way of brothers and sisters, huh?
Tara
That's exactly how I feel about my sis Caroline!
I feel the same way Casey.
My brothers annoy me too, jumpin on me and biting me when I'm not in the mood. They should dknow better than to mess with a girl, I always get my own back!
Post a Comment