Once again, here's another picture of us hogging Casey's catbed...really, it should be called Donny and Marie's catbed, doncha think so???
But...can you tell who's who?? Don't feel too badly if you can't tell tho...Mommy barely can herself!
Anyways, have a Happy White Wednesday and here is my meme (as tagged by Miss Peach and in a general way by Caesar and Princess):
1. FIRST & MIDDLE NAME : Marie the [following Skeezix's fine example!]
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Marie Osmond
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? During tonite's storm, the loudest and scareyest thunderstorm there ever was!!! I needed mommy to reassure me!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Absolutely! I especially love it when I'm tracking my handwriting all over the house after being outdoors on a wet day....
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? Chicken!!! Turkey!!! Birdies!!! Just like Casey!!!
6. RED OR PINK? PINK....I am 100% Pink Lady!
7. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely! I am fun fun fun!!!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes...this IS my journal!
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Huh??? What's sarcasm?
10. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mommy whenever I'm away from her. When she sent me and Donny away (after her transplant operation - so that we couldn't jump on her like we usually do), I missed her so much, I got the sniffles!
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh yeah!!!!!
12. FAVOURITE CEREAL? Hm - not a birdie? No thanks.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I am a nudist, in case you hadn't noticed....
We asked mommy to make us a Peace Globe for the Blogblast for Peace...unfortunately, she doesn't know how to change pictures on her Mac b/c (so far) she can't find the equivalent to the Windows Paint Program. So, instead we want to say to everykitty and everyone here:
DONA NOBIS PACEM


16 comments:
*giggling* at "nudist"! I enjoyed reading your answers, and we had a pretty big thunderstorm here, too!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
We'z all (well, almost all) noodists. Happy Peace Day!
Terrific meme! Marie, you aren't a nudist though - you have your fur covering you! I'm a nudist. ;)
I think you are the one laying down and Donny is the one that looks like he's sniffing you. :)
Thanks for stopping by our bloggie. Yes, we've had lots of 'tocks stuff going on lately. Hee hee We don't do a lot of 'tocks sniffing, though. We didn't know kitties did that. Maybe we should try it out. Thanks for telling us about your mealtimes.
Love,
Tazo
Hehe...aren't we all nudists? Humans and their silly clothes.
Hahahah! Tracking "handwriting" through the house is fun!
Peace to you, too.
We thought we wuz seeing dubble. We wish yoo peace.
Marie, I made yoo a peece globe. KLIK HEER to go to ware it is. Yoo can uplode it to yer blog by pasting the URL in the blogger image uplode box ware it sez Uplode image frum the web.
I was going to make you a globe too, but Skeezix beat me to it!
Peace and love to you and yours!
Tara
hmmm *cracking kitty toes and scrunching face* I ususally don't guess at these things, but I'm going to step out of my comfort zone and go for it. I'm guessing Donnie has his head up and Marie is laying down.
That is a great list! I don't like storms either. They are awful. nudist, funny funny.
I agree with your handwriting answer. It also works well if you can slip in while the beans are painting a room (we have a door that won't shut tight in one room) and walk thru the paint, then run thru the house. Pretty blue paw prints....
Dear Marie,
Wonderful answers. I love learning more about you and my Donny-boy!
Happy Peace Day. Did you see the globe that Skeezix made for you? It's very beautiful!
Love--Mickey
Wowie, whatta bee-yootiful peace globe Skeezix made fur y'all! And Happy Blog Blast for Peace Day! We loved readin' your answers.
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
oh they look so beautiful together, i have a black cat, i think a white cat would suit him really fine :) you can check him out by dropping by my WW too :)
Hi, Marie! Thanks for visiting my blog! Honest and truly, 甄 is your mommy's last name? That's pretty awesome! She's probably not related to them, though. :-)
Oh, and I liked your meme--lots of fun info!
(I had my mom add you to my links, too.)
Nope sure can't tell you two apart. You are identical twins. Aren't you glad we don't wear clothes. Now and then I think Mom wants to dress me up, but I don't think so. You two looks so comfy together. Skeezix did a real good job on your globe.
Casper
Post a Comment