Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Early Weekend Edition: Photo Hunters and Father's Day

[As mommy and daddy are away for the weekend...we are putting our Saturday Photo Hunters and Father's Day post up early!]

We luff our daddy very much, unfortunately, daddy and mommy will be out of town this weekend to visit family. So we will console ourselves on Father's Day with these pictures of us with daddy....

Hahahaha! Joke's on you, daddy!

I luff my daddy. I luff being near him. I could be nearer tho....

My mommy's sister - our auntie - was mommy's bridesmaid at her wedding almost 4 years ago. Here was her fancy hairdo (which mommy liked more than her own!):


You can compare to mommy's own bridal hairdo:


See what I mean???

Happy Weekend, everykitty and everyone! I will miss hanging out with you all this weekend!

24 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We hope you have a really great Saturday and Sunday. Relax and have fun with your family <3

MaR said...

Great hairdo's, very pretty!!!
and so perfect for today's theme.
Happy hunt and happy weekend!

Jenn in Holland said...

Lovely up dos! I am so impressed! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love those hairstyles--awesome!!

Anonymous said...

We'll miss all of you, too, dears! Have a marvelous weekend. And both your Mom's and your Auntie's hairdos are divine!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy fev-ver day! Um, we mean, Father Day!

PS - fanks fer signing our stroller petition!

Zoey and the furballs said...

I love that picture of you on your daddy. It's furry cool.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hi Marie! Yes, I've been MIA but seeing your pretty face brightens my day! Your Mommy's hair is so pretty! Both hair styles are very nice! Your Daddy looks like a great guy and I wish him a superfantastic Father's Day!!!

Lux said...

It looks like it would be fun to play with that pretty hair!

You all have a great time this weekend, also!

Ingrid said...

Looks really great !

Anonymous said...

I hope you will all have a nice week end even alone, I just discovered your blog by walking through Catville. Arthur too is white like both of you and he has 4 sisters ! The last is a 6 week old little Rosie and he is afraid of her ! You should have a look on my cat family !

Anonymous said...

I love both of those hairstyles! I love the pic of you, too - your face is hilarious in that first one!

p.s I posted a little Dr Who thing on my blog xx

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Both of the hairdos are very pretty. :) They are lovely! I like your mom's even though she liked her sister's better.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor mom's hair looked furry nice. We reely liked dat style even tho yoor mom liked her sisters better. Hope you get to celebrate fathers day when he gets home, we have plans fur our daddy!

Daisy said...

Wow, I love that fancy hair-do! But your mommy's is pretty, too. Happy Father's day to your daddy!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Aw, my MomBean and AuntieBean had the same updo issues. (Only MomBean's furdresser decided to change things mid-do and took 2 hours longer than planned.)

But both very purty! Meow!

DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM just cut off all of her hair so she can't do fancy shmancy stuff like that any more.

The Cat Realm said...

We LOVE that picture of you with your Daddy!!!!
Come on over to our big lizard BBQ and have some lizards with us!

Anonymous said...

I love your mom's hair!!

And your photos with your dad are very cute too!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Love the pikchur of yoo wiv yer dad. Hairstyles are great too. Haf a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sleepy humans are always fun to sit/sleep on. They are soft and warm and they are NOT talking.

Parker said...

Happy Father's Day!
Those are lovely hair-do's!

Ramses said...

I think I got it all wrong today... I forgot to snuggle Daddy and nuzzled into Mummy's hair instead! I liked the look of your Mommy's hair as well as your Auntie's - I bet that'd be good to nuzzle too! :) I guess I'd better go fuss Daddy before he sulks! ;)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Two very nice dos!

Mine went up late!
http://burnettfamnews.blogspot.com/2007/06/photo-hunters-hair.html