Thursday, June 7, 2007

Fun Furriday

Following my sensei Mickey Mantle and his lady-love Marilyn MonREOW's lead, here's me being silly on a Fun Furriday:




Yep, she's on the JVC, he's on the wall....and I'm beside the stairs. MOL!!!

Finally, I can legitimately post ALL ABOUT ME on Marie's blog, no need to hi-jack it. Thanks to Miss Peach and Caesar and Princess for this meme!

Onward to my meme:

1. FIRST & MIDDLE NAME : Donny-boy

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Donny Osmond

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Exactly 9 pm last night. It's my nightly call to mommy and daddy to come to bed with me!

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Does typing count as writing? I use my paws to eat dinner and cover my food!

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? Chicken!!! Turkey!!! Birdies!!! Like Casey! Like Marie!

6. RED OR PINK? Red...I guess. Isn't it emasculating tho??

7. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course - I couldn't wait to playfight with me every day!!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No need - I can hi-jack Marie's blog anytime!

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sarcasm, yes. A lot, no.

10. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mommy and daddy at 9:01 pm, when I'm in their bed and they are not....yet.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Why not bungee jump?

12. FAVOURITE CEREAL? Only if it flies through the air and has feathers attached to it.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No shoes, no socks.

Marie went to the vet today coz she's got the boogers (also called the sniffles). She said she was very scared-y today coz daddy only took her alone and there were all these scarey woofies making so much noise! She came home and cry lots in happiness. She nearly kissed the ground too!

She was ok, just need some antibiotics....and lots and lots of treats!!! (So that we can get some too, hehe).

Happy Almost-Weekend, everykitty!

23 comments:

MaoMao said...

Hi there, Donny! You're a kool cat. And don't feel like less of a mancat 'cause you like red -- I like pink 'cuz it's the color of my gurlfurriend's blog, hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Oh Donny, what a precious picture! I'm so glad you jumped on the Silly Train. It's such a fun place to be! I'm sure that picture will make your Sensei smile great big *purrrrrr*.

I enjoyed reading your meme! And I'm sorry Marie had to go to the vet. I'm so glad she's okay!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi Donny!

Don't you look adorable?! Those were grate pixchurs of you. *whew I am glad Marie is OK. The Vet is a scaree place to go to. I bet those treats helped the mostest!

~Abby

Parker said...

Hi Donny! Don't catch that cold! You look vary cute in those photos!

Tara said...

Donny, great Monte picture! It was fun learning about you!

Tara

LZ said...

You look very cute there Donny! I'm glad Marie got the medicine and should be feeling better soon!

Kaze

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Donny! we is glad to learn more about you!

The Furry Kids said...

Those are cute pictures of you, Donny. Hope you don't catch Marie's cold.

Love,
Tazo

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Donny, No.5 is really cool.
I like that.

You are very beautiful and cute, I like that pose too. Michico often kiss my belly when I do that.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Donny! That post looks fun and silly1 ha ha ha Great meme. I know what you mean about the bed. When I say bedtime, it's bedtime!
I'm sorry Marie had to got to the VET. I'm glad she is OK and you all get more treats!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Nice monty, Donny. We like lerning more about our frends.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

we hope marie is feeling better

The Furry Kids said...

Marie, Titus' birthday is on Feb 14. Momma picked that day because he's pink and white and she thought he looked sort of Valentine-y. The piggy was one of his presents from this year. It was his very favorite present, so Momma calls it his Special Happy Birthday Pink Piggy. I pulled the ears off and then he pulled the guts out. I like to carry one of the ears around with me and sometimes I even talk to it. Its lots of fun. :)

The Furry Kids said...

PS - That was me, Tazo, who posted above. :)

Anonymous said...

Grody...Boogers. Hope Marie is feeling better!

Daisy said...

Donny, being silly is very very fun! I hope Marie feels better soon.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Donny, I enjoyed reading your answers and learning more about you. You look like you are having fun in those photos!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

happy silly sillllly Friday. You looks adorable and precious!

Your meme is perfect!
Your mom and dad need to go to bed earlier...

Lux said...

Oh, Donny, you're cute!

I hope Marie feels better soon!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Birdie lunch meat?! Where can we gits some of that?

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hi Donny! I'm surprised that you don't have purple sox!

Excellent answers to the meme!
DMM

Zoey and the furballs said...

I loved your answers Donny.

We're sad to hear Marie is under the weather. Hopefully her antibiotics will work quickly!

Anonymous said...

Great meme, Donny! I especially liked your answer to #12.

I hope Marie feels better soon!

-Rosie