Wednesday, June 27, 2007

White Wednesday: Just Marie


Donny got to look cute on Monday....so it's my turn to look equally cute!!

And check out my one super-long white whisker - totally cool!! I didn't know I had it with me all this time!

Happy White Wednesday!

20 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Marie, you are so cute. That is one long white whisker. Pretty neat. I have white whiskers, too.
Samantha

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Marie, yoo are beyootiful wif yoor long white whisker and yoor pretty blue eyes!

Zoey and the furballs said...

That is one really long whisker! Way cool.

Lux said...

You're adorable - I love that long white whisker!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Happy whisker Wednesday!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a beautiful photo, Marie! :) You look so adorable. :)

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

My Food Lady-mom says you look like a negative image of me! I don't think that's very nice of her. I think you look beautiful.

What Jack? Oh.

He says that's just artist talk meaning opposite. You are too. You even have ear tufties at the tips of your ears just like me!

~Persephone

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo look beeyootyful Marie, and dat is a furry long whisker.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Marie
You are more than cute...you are booteefull beyond words...you're eyes are lovely and we just love your long whisker!

~Abby

Monty Q. Kat said...

You look whiskerrific! Lovely as always, Marie!

Anonymous said...

Marie, you are so cute! I love your long white whisker!

-Rosie

Anonymous said...

You look very cute! And I love your extra long whisker!

Forty Paws said...

Aren't you such a pretty girl? That's a cool, long whisker!

Luf, Us

LZ said...

That whisker is amazing!!! Your eyes are really beautiful in this picture.

Chase

Daisy said...

Marie, your eyes are beautiful!

snowforest said...

What a cute picture Marie ~ you look great!

The Furry Kids said...

You look so cute. And that is one luxurious whisker you've got there.

Titus

The Crew said...

We can't tell you apart! Is that Donny with the long whisker, or Marie?

Ramses said...

Meow! You're looking fantastic!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Marie, you are so beautiful! That long whisker might mean you have super powers! :)
-Leo & Bambi