Does sitting politely help dinner come faster? We like to frantically run around Mom's feet and yell at her. She says it slows down dinner because she has to be so careful not to step on us (because we yell even louder if she steps on us). We may have to try the sitting thing. Hmmmmm
We are under your control, "shakes heads vigorously" oh," gotta quit looking at the eyes. Very nice example of laser eyes and you look so cute sitting all in a row. Your Florida friends, Samantha & Tigger
he he you guys are very well behaved to line up like that. I usually claw up mu human's back when she is serving food for me. It makes it quicker to arrive.
Cute, and a little bit scary, glowing eyes! I went to Casey's blog - it is very nice!!! Thanks for sending me a friend invitation on Catster... purrs and headbutts, Icon
The Cat Blogosphere - where all da kitty bloggers hang out!
All my kitty blogger furriends!
Da Rail!
Pablo's Fan Club...My Pledge
I, Marie the Defender, do solemnly swear to remain faithful to the Pablo Fan Club purpose, which is to admire the exceptional qualities of the great feline leader, Pablo of West Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I will heed his wise counsel in feline social causes, defend his honor to any detractors and strive to follow his example in my daily life.
18 comments:
Thoze lazer beem eyes are reely spooky!
Spooky but you all look cute!
Dear Marie, Casey, and Donny-boy,
That's a great line-up for dinner!
Love--Mickey
Wowy - them is some great meezer laser eyes!
Wow, fantastic laser eyes! You are such a cute trio.
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
Wow, have all of you guys been taken over my Goa'uld? You have the Goa'uld glowing eyes happening!
Laser eyes are definitely the way to go to scare those beans into submission! loved the hiding pic in the previous post :)
all of you has grate lazer beams!
none of you will get lost in da dark!!
~abby
wow, spooky eyes- but furry cool pikshur
Laser beam eyes rock!!!
Does sitting politely help dinner come faster? We like to frantically run around Mom's feet and yell at her. She says it slows down dinner because she has to be so careful not to step on us (because we yell even louder if she steps on us). We may have to try the sitting thing. Hmmmmm
We are under your control, "shakes heads vigorously" oh," gotta quit looking at the eyes. Very nice example of laser eyes and you look so cute sitting all in a row.
Your Florida friends,
Samantha & Tigger
All of you look great, but Casey, your eyes rock!
Tara
Those meezer lazer beams are SERIOUS. I certainly hope they fed you quickly.
Latte
Wow, dats a reely nice fambly foto! We'z reely like it!
What a great family photo! And synchronized laser-beam eyes is a good trick.
ps: The Calgary Stampede sounds very fun! I might have to learn how to work a lasso.
Great eyes! I know I repeat myself but: WE CATS ARE SO GREAT!
he he you guys are very well behaved to line up like that. I usually claw up mu human's back when she is serving food for me. It makes it quicker to arrive.
Love the lazer eyes! x
Cute, and a little bit scary, glowing eyes! I went to Casey's blog - it is very nice!!!
Thanks for sending me a friend invitation on Catster...
purrs and headbutts,
Icon
Post a Comment