Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Twosome Tuesday: the Sisters' Edition


Today, me and Marie decided to hang out together. We both covet this favourite armchair of ours...lucky for her, I condescend to share it with her - but only this time.

Miss Peach was so kind to tag us! Plus we also saw this meme on Caesar and Princess's blog, so as the elder AND the premiere cat in the house *tosses head*, I decided to start the meme first:

1. FIRST & MIDDLE NAME : Casey

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope - I'm such a unique cat, someone should be named after me!!!

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Half an hour ago for immediate, drop-everything-and-pet-me attention and adoration!!!

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Handwriting is sooooo overrated. Me dictating to someone else is much better.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? Chicken!!! Turkey!!! Birdies!!!

6. RED OR PINK? PINK....I am proud to be a Pink Lady...

7. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Not just furriends...I would worship me!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No...but Marie is very kind to share with me.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nah....I just like to lay it on...THICK.

10. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My big sis angel kitty Missy. Even if she was top cat, she respected me and especially gave me my distance. These "kittens " that I live with sometimes drive me crazy!?

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Um....no. I don't do 3 ft, never mind 300 ft.

12. FAVOURITE CEREAL? Any cereal as long as it's got milk in it!!!

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Who cares about the laces??? I like to put my head into the shoe and conduct a FULL sniffing investigation!!

Tomorrow, Marie will share her meme and Donny the day after. Right now, *I'm* going for a well deserved nap.

Happy Tuesday, everykitty!

22 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, sniffing shoes is fun.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Shoe laces is fer chewing on!

Karen Jo said...

I like your answers, Casey. I like chicken, too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Casey, I agree that any cereal with milk is good! I'm glad Marie shares her blog with you. :)

Parker said...

Playing with shoes LACES! Now that is a good time!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Casey

You are right about shoes...I love my Momma's shoes!

Boo

Unknown said...

that is a very nice picture. You both look very regal.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Happy Tuesday!
I like cereal milk too!

LZ said...

Shoes do smell pretty interesting...especially on hot days. I wonder why that is?

Latte

Daisy said...

Casey, I like to sniff shoes too! The inside and the outside.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we like your answers Casey.

Marie, fank you so much for bitising since I've been sick - I appreciate your purrrrsss! - Miles

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow, I like to chew shoe laces, but my dad has a fit if they are his. We like to learn new things about our friends. Love your picture so very nice you two look together. Have a nice Tuesday.
Samantha & Tigger

The Cat Realm said...

Right on, Casey. We never hand write, we always dictate (to) the maid.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

he he - look at your face!!! Your expression says it all really!!!!

Love your answers :-)

xx

p.s did you see part 2 of Dr Who yet?

The Furry Kids said...

That's a cute picture of you guys. Sniffing shoes is really fun. So is hiding your toys in them. Hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We like sniffing shoes too, the stinkier the better, and they don't come any stinkier than dad's trainers.

Tara said...

Casey, good for you for sharing the chair with Marie, a magnanamous meezer you are!

Hmm...chicken!

Tara

The Cat Realm said...

You got tagged again!!!
Just want to keep you busy....
Check out our blog.
Anastasia

Lux said...

Birdies - yes! I like shoes when someone throws a toy inside them (or sometimes I put one in there). Thanks for sharing!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Casey, we enjoyed reading your responses to the meme. It is a nice photo of you being very generous to share your chair with Marie.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

MaoMao said...

I enjoyed yer answers, Casey! hehehe, I like to put my head in shoezies, too.

Zoey and the furballs said...

I love your attitude, or is that catitude.