Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Suzanne, we will miss you...

[Picture graphic from the ever-lovely Daisy]

We are all very, very sad that Suzanne has made the journey over the Rainbow Bridge. We take comfort that she is no longer suffering and knowing big sis angel kitty Missy will be there for her. But we purrrrrrrrrray for Suzanne's mommy and family during this difficult time.

We miss you, dearest, sweetest Suzanne, one of our first furriends on the blogosphere....

[Today's Twosome Tuesday post below]

11 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Suzanne,
Please be happy, we are so glad to know you, you bring this world so many joy.

Dear Suzanne,
Please go to your momma's dream smeared with her time to time, tell her you are fine.

Dear Suzanne,
Thank God bring you this adorably angel come to earth. Without you, this world won't be so much good things happened.

Dear Suzanne,
Please guard your mommy's dream, and be free.

Parker said...

That was a very nice tribute! Leaky eyes here.

lordjaders said...

I am so sorrry yourrr frrriend has passed. Purrrhaps you can sharrre with me a storrry about herrr since I am new to blogging. I just wanted to say thank you for intrrroducing yourrrself to me on my new blog.
Yourrr Furrrend,
Jade
P.S. Arrre you dating a LION?

Zoey and the furballs said...

Wonderful tribute!

The Cat Realm said...

That was nice said,Marie. What a sad, sad day.

MaoMao said...

That's a bee-yootiful tribute, Marie.

Daisy said...

It is very hard to lose a friend. I am still sad.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely tribute. I am very sad that Suzanne has gone to the bridge. She will be missed.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

A lovely tribute Marie. We will miss Suzanne furry much too. She reminded us so much of the old ladycat who lived wiv us when we furrst came to our furrefurr home.

Karen Jo said...

You wrote a lovely tribute to Suzanne. We will all miss her very much.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Its so sad. I think all the tributes to Suzanne are just lovely though. Really touching.