Sunday, June 10, 2007

Spider Cat on a Serene Sunday

Well...it *was* a serene Sunday until I watched this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA97bT8WMSs


Now I want to try it out myself!! Hopefully, mommy won't be too upset with it....

[PS. Mommy is so upset with YouTube right now, coz it won't let me register there. The nerve of them!!!]

10 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, I want to try the Spider Cat move too! Thanks for showing us.

Karen Jo said...

That is a really fun video. I'll bet that move doesn't work too well if the bed is on a carpet, though. Have fun trying it out.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat looks like fun! We shood try it, oh, maybe it won't work on carpet. We'll try it anyway!

Lux said...

That's funny! Thanks for sharing!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yep - been there, done that!

Ivan from WMD said...

I would so do that except the only things that can fit under my mom's bed are all our favorite toys.

Artsy Catsy said...

Haha! When my staff plays Spider Cat under the sheets, I like to jump on top of them and give them a few Spider Smacks!

Rocky

MaoMao said...

Hey, I've kinda done that, too! Guess that makes me a SpiderMao!

And fur some reason Momma didn't have a lotta luck with YouTube, either!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, that's hilarious! I might have to try that...

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Zoey and the furballs said...

I don't think that's going to work to well for me. My beans have a waterbed.