oh good, we were just going to tell you, how do we find him. We see and we'll go right over and check him out. He is very handsome Marie. Samantha & Tigger
So wonderful that you have a honey sweet honey to snuggle up with Marie. You are a lovely ladt cat and I will go and visit your Ramses:) to say meowz to him Purrrs Miss Peach....who washed off her face>(^,^)<
The Cat Blogosphere - where all da kitty bloggers hang out!
All my kitty blogger furriends!
Da Rail!
Pablo's Fan Club...My Pledge
I, Marie the Defender, do solemnly swear to remain faithful to the Pablo Fan Club purpose, which is to admire the exceptional qualities of the great feline leader, Pablo of West Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I will heed his wise counsel in feline social causes, defend his honor to any detractors and strive to follow his example in my daily life.
10 comments:
we'll go right now...
--suz
How exciting and delightful, Marie! Mao and I will go welcome him.
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
I am going to visit right away!
Always up fer meeting' new dudes!
WOOT! Newcat on the block, newcat on the block! Kool Beaniez!
oh good, we were just going to tell you, how do we find him. We see and we'll go right over and check him out. He is very handsome Marie.
Samantha & Tigger
We visited when we read your message on the catblogosphere. Thanks for the heads up.
Hi Marie!
We will go visit Ramses blog, rite away.
He is one lucky mancat - to haf such a beautimus sweetheart, as yu.
purrs,
Zenith
So wonderful that you have a honey sweet honey to snuggle up with Marie. You are a lovely ladt cat and I will go and visit your Ramses:) to say meowz to him
Purrrs Miss Peach....who washed off her face>(^,^)<
We`re quite new with our own bloggie too, but we went and said hi to Ramses as well.
He's a very handsome guy!
Kashim & Othello
Post a Comment