So...here are the 7 Random Things about Me:
1. I have the loudest, saddest meow that tugs at the heartstrings and gets me all the love and attention I want. Mommy is especially taken by my meow.
2. Any toy with feathers drive me CRAZY!!!! That includes the birds in the sky and especially the pigeons hanging out on the next door neighbour's roof (that's a story in itself!!)
3. I like to boss my sisters Marie and Casey around, and pick fights with them whenever possible. Of course...they are only playfights. I would NEVER hurt them!
4. I am a sensitive guy. Mommy only has to raise her voice at me and I run away and get very sad and it takes a LOT of petting and love before I am back to my old self again.
5. I am a 100% gentleman. I sit and wait for my food by the food dish. I let my sisters eat first and I will sit and watch them, even if I got there first. I can eat cat food with my paws and will wash my paws before drinking the water. I even cover up the food and drink when I am done with them.
6. I am truly a momma's boy. At least I act the part....
7. Coz, I insist on spending quality time with daddy by making him come to bed with me, so that he can pet me and pay attention to me, and I reward him by purring my loudest and sitting next to him.
8. I am not sure that I am a true Siamese, as I have a very furry and fluffy coat. In particular my chest is very, very fluffy.
9. I have been abused by a man in a black leather bomber jacket. I go crazy scared everytime I see such a guy, even though it has been years and I know mommy and daddy won't let them harm me. That is the ONLY time I have ever scratched my mommy.
10. When I was young - only a year old! - I climbed a 2 storey high tree for the first and last time in my life.
11. That would be the last time in my life I climbed a tree, because when I wanted to come down, I realized it was next to impossible. So I had to slide down the tree...on my butt. Yeah....that was the last time, EVER....
12. A squirrel saw me and my mommy at the 2 storey window of our house, and it climbed up to the topmost branches of that tree...scrambled almost to the end of that branch...and proceeded to lecture me and my mommy for 20 minutes straight from that tree branch. The audacity!
13. I am so embarrassed to admit this...but I have the weirdest, stinkiest pee imaginable. It's so bad, even the clumping kitty litter refuses to clump when I pee.
+1. I have the full Siamese attitude: tall, proud, elegant, demanding. Yes, I deserve to be treated like a Queen!!
Wow, we dunno who to tag, we don't know that many cats! So....we tag anyone who reads this and hasn't done it yet!


12 comments:
I feel the same way about blond women who wear purple. One of those hit me when I was younger and I have never forgotten.
Hi Guys, we liked your super-duper 7 facts about me combined show! Great to get to know you better. We're sorry to hear that Casey was abused by a man in a leather jacket. We think Mr. Chen might have been hurt with bags as he gets really terrified whenever mommy and daddy take a new trash bag out. He doesn't like to talk about it much though.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
very cool job!!! thanks for sharing :)
happy weekend :)
Great way to roll the Random 7 and T 13 together. So glad to know about you. We will be your friends. Have a fun Friday.
Be blessed,
Samantha, Tigger and Mom
Yoo slid down da tree on yoor butt! Did it hurt? We know what yoo mean about not liking da man dat hurt yoo, Zippy is afraid of teenage boys on bicycles. Weerd, she loves effuryone else, effun teenage boys walking but not on bicycles!
Maybe yoor a fluffamese! Grate list, we love lerning new stuff about our frends.
Casey -- Yoo need tree kliming tootering frum Jeter Harris! He's the champ, and he's nice abowt sharing all his triks!
I enjoyed learning more about both of you! Donny, I love toys with feathers too! Casey, I am so sorry to hear you were abused by a mean man. :( That's very sad. I'm so glad you have a wonderful Forever Home now.
Someone hurt you as a kitten? Do I have to go rough up somebean for you? >:(
And MomBean says she's happy to ship to Canada.
That must be some powerful, potent, toxic pee!
~Bombay
What great lists from both of you, Donny and Casey! I loved learnin' more about you two.
First time I saw Momma and Daddy in their motorcycle helmets it kinda freaked me out, but I'm used to it now. Beans sure put some funny things on themselves, don't they?
I'm sorry to hear that some awful mean man hurt Casey. She's lucky to be with you and Marie and your beans.
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Great job! It is so nice to get to know you. Donny, you certainly sound like a sensitive Big Man Cat. Poor Casey. I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving family now.
We are all very lucky.
Stinky pee? That's a little TMI . . .
Perhaps it's your diet? Should you limit the asparagus?
-- P
Post a Comment