Monday, May 21, 2007

Marie's Favourites Meme

Marilyn MonREOW tagged me for the Favourites Meme. Here are my favourites:

Time of Day
: Treat time! I love food, but I will do anything for treats!!!!

Day of the week: I like Sunday, or Saturday....or any day of the week Mommy is home. More treats!!!!

Season of the year: I like summer. I can go outside lots and lots of times, even though I get scared easily and don't stay out very long.

Holiday: Christmas! Everyone I love is home, they give me gifts...and more importantly, they give me treats!!!!

Beaches: What's a beach? Can I eat it?

Song: Ave Maria.

Flower: Mommy has this pretty orchid plant that she got as a gift. It produces pretty white orchids with yellow centres. And it's about to produce more orchids again!

Talk show: I watch Casey when she is demanding this and that of mommy and daddy. Is that a talk show?

Movie: Aristocats I guess. There is a pretty white kitten named Marie with blue eyes...and she likes pink! She looks *just* like me, only I am NOT snooty, and most definitely NOT stuck-up.

Soaps: I don't care what brand of soap - I would never use it. I hate baths!

Beverage: Catnip latte. I always have it when I hang out with my furriends at the Foreign Legion or at the Late Late Show.

Fruit: I don't like fruit. Ick.

Snack: Kitty Kaviar...oh my goodness, they are DA BOMB!!!

Food: Wellness Turkey and Salmon wet food. Can't get enough of it!

Restaurant: Chey Mommy!

Ooooh, time for me to tag some kitties. I want to tag....

Parker
Icon Baxter Bentley
Victor Tabbycat
Luxor
Monty Q. Kat

Fun, fun, fun!!

9 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Kitty Kaviar?! We gots to get some of that!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Marie!

I loved reading your answers. Yes, treats of all kinds are grand! Ave Maria is beautiful. And wow, I bet my mom would love an orchid plant. :)

I enjoyed getting to know you better! You're a beautiful and sweet kitty girl! Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i'm laffin an laffin marie ..."wut'z a beach? can i eat it?" yer so funnee!
luv--yer frend--jh

Monty Q. Kat said...

I've been tagged! I'm on it!

Christine and FAZ said...

Hi Marie, sending mental treats as I send this. Don't taste as good as real treats but it's the thought that counts. FAZ

Daisy said...

Catnip latte sounds delicious!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh yeah, I've had kitty kaviar before. Yummy yummy. I agree with you on the Aristocats as a great movie. I wouldn't say marie was a "snob" just proper. She would up with the regular "Tom" after all and had fun dancing with the Jazzy cats.
Another great Me Me Marie!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh, I have never heard of Kitty Kaviar, but I can't wait to try it.
You have some very nice favorite things. Thanks for tagging me!! I will post my favorites tomorrow.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Marie, fanks fur taggin me. I'll do my meme later this week. I had a Wordless Wednesday pictor I couldn't wait to use... come see!
Purrs!