WOW!!! I was so surprised to see so many lovely kitties come and visit me! Thank you all for putting down such nice comments in the last couple of entries, and for linking me too.
Thank you especially to Skeezix and Jeter Harris, who were so kind as to introduce me on your blogs. A special thank you also to Luxor for introducing me to the blogosphere, by simply asking me if I had a blog. So sweet of you guys!
I tried to visit every one of you kitties and comment on your blog too, so that you knew I read your comment and appreciated it. I hope I didn't miss anyone....
I also hope very soon to link with many of you who have already linked me. It's an honour to know that you like my blog and would like to come back and visit again. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I got so excited to visit all of you and leave nice comments, that I added my name and blog link to all the Thursday 13 linky lists...without realizing I just told the world I've done the Thursday 13! So I will make it up in the next post...
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi Marie, We just read about your new bloggie from Jeter Harris. You are very pretty and we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
Hey there,
Donny looks like a pretty cool cat!
Happy TT from
Mr. Bubbles, Cookies and Gayas pet human Jeannine
az u know ... yer grate brudder donny callz mi brudder mickey hiz sensei ... so i know all abowt him! we luv donny in dis howse!
luv--yer grate frend--jh
Hi Marie, I've visited a few times, and really enjoyed your TT and learining about your brother, I've added you to my blog roll.
Tara
Post a Comment