Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tummy Tuesday!

[DONNY] Ha ha! I sneaked onto Marie's blog so I can show off my tummy for Tummy Tuesday!!


I hope the ladies like it....

13 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, I like it furry much! Mrowrr~Sadie

DK & The Fluffies said...

M-E-OW!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Work it!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely tummy Donny! My mom says she would love to pet it!

Daisy said...

Donny, you gots a very nice tummy!

Monty Q. Kat said...

DUDE! What if Millie sees this? I can't compete with that type of tummy!

Mr. Hendrix said...

very nice Man Cat tummy there Donny. It is nice of Marie to share with you!

The Furry Kids said...

That is great tummy! Momma wants to scritch it.

Love,
Tazo

The Crew said...

Wow! With a tummy like that, you should be hearing from lots of lovely ladies.

Parker said...

Parker's Mommy here. Parker just fainted. She'll be fine, but you have to be careful with your tummy. Girl kitties can faint from such wonderfullness!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Donny you are beeeeyooootiful!
wowowowie

Tara said...

Donny, that is a great tummy!
Tara

Emma's Kat said...

Hehee, what a cutey you are! I'll never tell you snuck on here! ;)