Beautiful picture, Marie! I can't tell the difference very well, but I'm going to guess that you, Marie, are on the left/top side and Donny is on the right/bottom side.
The Cat Blogosphere - where all da kitty bloggers hang out!
All my kitty blogger furriends!
Da Rail!
Pablo's Fan Club...My Pledge
I, Marie the Defender, do solemnly swear to remain faithful to the Pablo Fan Club purpose, which is to admire the exceptional qualities of the great feline leader, Pablo of West Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I will heed his wise counsel in feline social causes, defend his honor to any detractors and strive to follow his example in my daily life.
23 comments:
We know, one of them is Donny and one is Marie...
Wowy, wowy, white!
I'm not sure which one is Donny and which one is Marie. You both look lovely curled together like that. :)
that is one gorgeous kitty pile! you look so comfy.
love
--suz
Hi Marie, it's nice to meet yoo. Dat's sirtinnly a pile of kitty witeness. Yoo dazzled our eyes.
I can't tell you apart! I just know that that is the maximum allowed cuteness in a photo!
Lookie lookie lookie...all da booteefull white furrs. Oh wow dat is furry nice.
Abby
I'm guessing you're on the bottom. (The right sided kitty.)
Oh goodness, I can't tell who is who!
The woofies are nice, I don't get puffed up or anything. I like to sniff their noses, and they like to sniff mine.
Tara
Gorgeous! You look so peaceful and calm. Sigh...just lovely.
Kaze
Woah, it's like Yang and Yang. Cute photo!
Beautiful picture, Marie! I can't tell the difference very well, but I'm going to guess that you, Marie, are on the left/top side and Donny is on the right/bottom side.
-Rosie
Was this photo taken in a parallel universe in which there are two Maries?? :)
It is so cute how you two hold onto each other.
A circle of cats! That is so sweet. But I can't tell you apart.
Oh my !! you and Donny are sooo cute together. Snuggling together is so cozy
~Princess
Awwww, you two look so purr-etty all curled up like that! But I sure can't tell you two apart!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
This is such a cool picture! We can't tell where Marie starts or Donny ends. It's great!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
I'm not sure, but I *love the picture!
oh wow what a fantastic picture! I have no idea who is who!
Wow, you look like conjoined twins!
Ying and Yang
Marie an Donny doin Yin an Yang! Looks like FUN!
All we know is that one is you and one is Donny. Love the pose.
Samantha & Tigger
Post a Comment