Me then - the day I was adopted.
Only 2.75 lbs.
Me now - 1.5 years later.
10.5 lbs now. Am I small for a tomcat? Methinks I'm an ok size.
I discovered after posting my lovely pictures that in fact, the Saturday Photo Hunt is a real meme and their theme is about cooking!
The reality is....my mommy, she can't cook. She only finally started learning last year when she was a few months off on sick leave from work. But that's a whole other story.
Soooo....to make this a legit Saturday Photo Hunt - and since it is a Saturday morning - here is a mushroom frittata, which mommy occasionally makes on the weekend. Enjoy!


22 comments:
Oooooh what pretty white cats you are.
Welcome to Weekend Cat Blogging! We're pleased to meet you pretty cats!
hugs'n'kisses
Kashim & Othello
Oh Donny, yoo are so cute!
great cats!! Have a wonderful Saturday!
Donny, you sure growed up big and handsome! My Mommie doesn't cook either. But that frittata looks yummy!
That frittata looks good: did you get some? You don't look at all small for a tomcat but very handsome.
oh that looks sooooooo yummy!!! I can tell that your mamma is a fantastic cook! yum!
also, you ate a perfect sized cat. like me.
Paws Truly, Icon
Terrific photos! :) You were an adorable kitten, Donny and you are a handsome cat now. I think you are the perfect size for a mancat. I'm not full grown yet, but I'm only 7 lbs.
donny, you are quite the mancat! just right, in fact.
you mentioned that your mama started learning to cook last year. my mama had to learn a bunch of new stuff last year, too. she was diagnosed with celiac disease (ugh!). a frittata is one of mama's favorite things to make!
love
--suz
BOTHER! Stupid blogger ate my comment. Oh well. I'll try again.
You're a good size for a mancat, Donny. And furry handsome. Mom went "awwwwwwww" over your baby picture, tho. She does that. But she doesn't cook, so maybe your Mom should teach her how to make that fri-whatever thing. It looks tasty.
Purrrrrrs,
Gree
Oh Donny, quite the Mancat and your baby picture was the cutest. Your a perfect size. Sigh!! Mom cooks all the time (sometimes she wishes she didn't), we like that frittata. Yummy.
Be blessed,
Samantha and Mom
You are a purrfect Mancat Donny.
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger
You are a BEAUTIFUL cat, as is your sister. I've been looking at your photos. Hope your mommy shared some of that fritatta with you! Welcome to the hunt!
Hi, Donny! I'm ten pounds, too. I think that's a good size for anycat, whether boy or girl, *smile*.
And though I don't really know what to do with mushrooms -- maybe bat them around? -- my mom thinks the frittata looks delicious.
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
Donny, you are a purrfect size. My woman has been owned by cats ranging from 8 lb to 17 lb, and the vet said the 8 lb girl was "average"! Victor and I each weigh ~12 lb.
That looks like furry good bean food. My man does the cooking because he's better at it. You need to post the recipe!
Hmmm! I'd better talk to Suzanne - my Man's got that silly yak disease, too.
A cute kitten which has grown into a gorgeous and statuesque cat...
Hi Donny-boy!
You were cute then ... you're extraordinarily handsome now!
Love--your sensei--Mickey
nice frittata ...
luv--yer frend--jh
You really are so beautiful. I love seeing you as a little cutie. And now you're gorgeous!
You look perfect and so does the food!
mmm, mama made a sausage, mushroom and onion frittata this morning. yum!
love
--suz
Hi, Marie! I tagged you for a meme. Come by my blog for details!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
that mushroom fittata looks pretty good to me and you were so cute as a kitten. FAZ
Muhahahaha! I´m a defender too.
You are very pretty. Purrayersss.
Post a Comment