Thursday, May 3, 2007

13 Things about My Bro Donny

1. Donny is my littermate bro. Here is a picture of us the day after our adoption:

Donny and Marie:  the day they were adopted.

2. Donny loves exposing his tummy and begging for rubs from day one:

Lounging Around - 2

3. Donny likes to do crazy things, like lick condensation off a very cold window!!

condensation is yummy!

4. Donny always likes to pick a fight with me:

going for the jugular

5. Donny likes to pick a fight with our big sis siamese Casey too:

Donny beating up poor Casey

6. But...Donny is willing to share with me:

it's all about the sharing

7. Donny is eager to check out what's going on outdoors...

Donny looking out the window

8. Donny has fancy sleeping poses...

Stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

9. Donny does kung fu. He's got all the right moves...

Kung fu kitty!

10. Donny goes bonkers for string toys.

I was going for a tummy rub...

11. We call him Donny Long Legs...due to his very long limbs.

Donny Long Legs

12. Donny can't stand being by himself when me and Casey have our quality "sis time":

Donny joining the girls

13. And last of all, Donny is a shy guy, although he'd never admit it to any of us felines. MEEEOW!!

Shy Donny

So now you know a little more about Donny....next Thursday, I'm gonna do a photo essay about my big sis Casey. :)


Thirteen Things about Donny

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. damozel
2. prudence
3. bad kitty cats and megan
4. luxor
5. riley & tiki
6. the meezer gang
7. daisy
8. steph
9. rosie
10. chairman mao
11. icon baxter bentley
12. honey p. sunshine
13. caesar and princess
14. dragonheart
15. tara
16. suzanne
17. parker
18. kxbc
19. zippy, sadie and speedy
20. monty q. cat
21. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were totally precious pictures. I just started a cat blog for my three cats at my site (I'm not linking you to it; the link goes to Thursday 13)--it's called The Catland Chronicles (see sidebar) if you want to drop by.

Your cats are some of the prettiest I've seen. Gorgeous photos. I am not a very good photographer...

Tess Termulo said...

I love your cats. I want to hug 'em! Can I? :-)

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Wow you are all beautiful Kitty Cats... Biscuit could be your twin too... Welcome to the Kitty Cat Online Family! Purrs and Scritches

Lux said...

Oh, you both are so cute! I love these pictures!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Does Donny wear purple socks?

Anonymous said...

Your brother Donny seems like the nicest brother!!! Thank you for sharing him!

Daisy said...

Thanks for introducing us to Donny. He seems like a very funny and nice boy. I like his Kung Fu moves, too!

Anonymous said...

You have such cute cats! And those pictures are great. I wish my cat was as photogenic as all of yours. :P

Anonymous said...

Oh, what adorable pictures!
I love Donny's sleeping pose. Maybe he thinks like Nammie and Stewie, because they are constantly laying all sprawled out somewhere.

-Rosie

MaoMao said...

Hi there, Marie! Y'all are such bee-yootiful kitties -- you and Donny are such cute whitekitties, and Casey is one purr-etty Meezer.

And what cuddlecats you are, too! Cuddlin' is so much fun. Almost as fun as rasslin'.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hi Donny! You are very photogenic and I love your cute pictures!!

purrs,
Icon

Honey P. Sunshine said...

donny is furry handsome

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We like Donny. He seems like a decent enough brother... not too annoying. Just the right amount though.

All of you are very very pretty :-)

Happy Week-end

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Donny sounds like a great brother! :) Thanks for telling us more about him! You all look beautiful in your photos.

Tara said...

Great Thursday Thirteen! I love learning about your family! I visited a few times, and I'm adding you to my blog roll!
Tara

Around Your Wrist said...

i love your meme, marie! your bro donny sounds like a good buy. he's photogenic, too!

i'm glad you're joining us!

love
--suz

Parker said...

Thanks for introducing Donny, he looks very handsome!

KXBC said...

Both of you look so adorable. How old are you? Too bad I did not get a good look at your older brown sister.

Daddy says he may want a white cat next time. But we told him it's already too crowded at home with the 5 of us. He'll have to wait for at least another 10 years. He says he does not mind waiting as he wants us around for the longest time.

From the kxbc gang on the other side of the world.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, yoor brofur is furry hansum. Oh wate, da two of yoo look like twins! Yoor sisfur is beyootiful too! How old are yoo guys? Yoo shood tell us how yoo two and yoor sisfur came to yoor forever home. Sadie sez she thinks Donny is da most beyootiful mancat but yoo gotta watch out fur her, she's a big flirt.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Howdy Marie! I didn't come over sooner to introduce myself, it's nice to meet you!