Sunday, May 27, 2007

Scarey Sunday...and Tagged by Marilyn MonREOW

Miss Sara was so pawesome as to share this great Youtube video about the kitty watching the "guys on the treadmill" video.

She reminded me of a picture that mommy took of us some months ago just as we were getting settled down to watch Doctor Who, the family's favourite tv show. Here are me and Casey getting comfortable while watching Doctor Who:


It was the episode last season to do with the Cybermen. It was real spooky, all these pple whose emotions were being inhibited, and lots of scary equipment to put their unemotional consciousness in these robot bodies.

At one point, there was so much going on, with lots of fire and smoke and explosions and flashing colour lights and pple screaming and Cybermen walking out from the smoke and shadows, closing in on Doctor Who and Rose, that we were so scared!


Casey was terrified and so was I!!! But she held my paw tightly to reasssure that it was ok, that it was only a show.

Luckily all that didn't last much longer. But then we got bored after such terrifying fun, and wandered off to find some excitement aka trouble.

******************

Marilyn MonREOW
sure is a talented kitty....she created this meme all by herself!! How pawesome and fun! And also she tagged me for the True Kitty Confessions meme. Here is what she says about how the meme works:

The rules for this meme are loosey-goosey: list as many things as you want, in whatever manner you want, and tag as many kitties as you want. Have fun, everybody!

So here is my Confessions list:

1. Casey is now able to "kick my butt" in play fighting. It's totally not cool.
2. I can climb the hutch with ease. Daddy is never pleased with that accomplishment.
3. I eat toilet paper when I can get it. Mommy rarely lets me, however.
4. When mommy gets up, I cry and lead her to the water closet (the human litterbox).
5. I am most affectionate with mommy when she is in the water closet. And bed. Nowhere else.
6. I can jump, turn 180 deg mid-air, and land on top of Donny. It's my fighting strategy.
7. I have sprayed poop recently on daddy's flatscreen monitor. Daddy was not amused.
8. I peed on mommy's and daddy's bed when I was a kitten.
9. I like to carry my toys to mommy's and daddy's bed and play with them there.
10. I talk back to mommy. Always.
11. I am intensely curious of the outdoors. I will even cry to go outside.
11. At the same time, I am very scared of the outdoors - I don't stay outside long.
12. Donny and I playfight several times a day.
13. I did get very upset with Donny once and scratched his face. He was ok.
14. I took off with the shift key on mommy's keyboard when it popped out one time.
15. I played hide and seek with mommy and daddy and this shift key. I hide, they seek!
16. I have so quietly followed mommy into her closet that I was cooped up in there all day while they were at work!
17. I gave mommy a piece of my mind when she returned home and discovered with great guilt that I was in her closet all day.
18. I have rested on top of the medicine cabinet.
19. I have also jumped up to the top of the shower stall (7.5 ft from the ground), and then fell into the shower.
20. I was ok, despite the fall. I just gave mommy a piece of my mind and tried to jump on the counter so I could go to the top of the shower again!

Whew! That was a lot!

Ok, I want to tag the following kitties:

Ollie
Skeezix
Yao-Lin
Mr Hendrix
Kaze

[ETA:] Wow! I just became today's Bad Kitty Meow of the Day. Thank you Bad Kitty Cats!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

*giggling!* Oh Marie, your list was so much fun to read. You're a very feisty girl, in addition to being very beautiful! You sound like you're a lot of fun to be around.

I'm a jumper, too! I jump on top of the receiver, on the counter, on the refrigerator, and one time I jumped up into the closet and scaled the tops of the clotheshangers. Mom wanted to get me out but when she tried, I fussed at her -- I wanted to go all the way across. I can be quite strong-minded! So Mom let me do my thing, but she stood right by me with her hands out to stabilize me if I started to fall.

It was fun, but scary, and I never did it again!

Purrs and snuggles,

Marilyn

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh man our human is gonna pee herself .... Tag you be the Bad Kitty Meow for 5:27:07, - LAWLZ....

We are giggling too. And the third picture... Wow so spectacular. Fantastic. We love you all... Sending great purrs... and sorry we is laffin too. Hugs...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, it sounds like yoo haf a lotta fun in yoor howse! We like Dr. Who also. We don't watch it furry offen cuz it gets slow in some places and we lose interist.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

OH CRAPOLA... we bad kitty cats cussed... oops... we meant SECOND PIC. We was laughing too much and couldn't type... hahahaha...

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Thank you so much for the tag!! I love getting tagged because it means I get to talk about myself!

I LOVE Dr Who! The episode qith the cybermen (or any episode with the cybermen) was really scary - I love that picture of you two - your eyes are so wide! It's hilarious! My female human slave loves Christopher Ecclestone as the Dr but she loves David Tennant too. We like the new assistant, Martha, as well but we thought Rose was fab too!

x

HRH Yao-Lin said...

p.s your list is brilliant - its great that give your human a piece of your mind! You sound very naughty!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Marie, you and Casey look totally captivated by the TV show!

I enjoyed your list of confessions! Hide and seek with the shift key sounds like fun! I'm glad you weren't hurt when you fell into the shower.

Daisy said...

Heehee! Marie, I never knew you were such a naughty little girl! I loved your list. I like to climb high too, and I have gotten trapped in the closet a couple of times too! That jumping trick sounds fantastic. I am going to try it myself.

Parker said...

Very, very funny! Your faces were priceless! I liked your confessions! You can be a handful!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

"sprayed poop on yer daddy'z flatscreen monitor"? i'm laffin an laffin!
"peed on yer mommy'z and daddy'z bed wen u were a kitten"? laffin an laffin sum more!
marie ... yer funnee!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow!! How'd yoo manij to spray poop all the way up on the monitor. That's a neat trick. We loved yer faces watching Dr.Who

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Whut a great list!!

You took are so cute and snuggly. Look at those eyes, I can tell it was furry scarry.

Patches

Samantha & Mom said...

You guys look so intense on the coach. Thanks for sharing your true confessions with us. So glad, you didn't get hurt when you fell in the shower. You are very brave. Have a safe Memorial Day.
Samantha & Tigger

Lux said...

What a *long list! I had no idea ...

The expressions on your faces watching Doctor Who are priceless!

Bogdan, the editor said...

Wow! Those are some confessions!

Sara thought it was very nice of you to mention her in your blog. She is smiling from in her basket and under her blanket. I can tell.

When we used to have Animal Planet, we'd watch that animal vet show and every time a kitty would meow, Sara would run up to the TV and start watching. Me? I'd start looking for the intruder in my house!!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Ooooo We love Dr. Who also!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Marie, you are very very funny!
we loved the list of naughty things you have been up to.

These photos of you and Casey are very cute. It is good to watch scary stuff with a trusted friend.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - quite a confession!

Around Your Wrist said...

marie, i tagged you too. sorry! mama's been vegetational this weekend, and i haven't been able to keep up with my friends!

i like your naughtiness!

love
--suz

Tara said...

Hehehe...loved the pics of you watching TV, you both looked very intent on the show!

And the list, hahahaha...I never knew you were such a handful!
Tara

Zoey and the furballs said...

I love Doctor Who too. Mommy and Daddy sit down to watch it and I get lots of petting. I like the new Dr. Who rather than the old Dr. Who better. Mommy said it's not really the old Dr. Who, because that was a real long time ago, it's just the old new Dr. Who. Huh?

HRH Yao-Lin said...

did you see last night's episode of Dr Who with the watch and the school and the scarecrows?? It is a two parter and it was brilliant and i will be tuning in next Saturday!!!!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh! Oh! MomBean LOVES Doctor Who! She said you can teleport over anytime and watch it with us.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Marie! I'm so sorry I missed that you tagged me for the True Kitty Confessions, too. I am very impressed with your confessions! You are a true pro. Out of curiosity, how did you spray that poop on your daddy's monitor? Do you have a special hose or was it in "the usual way"?
Purrs,
Ollie

(ps. Mr. Chen is quite impressed, too!)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Yippie! Thanks for tagging me. I love your list. I like that you're most affectionate with your mommy while she is in the water closet! ha ha ha
hmmmm, I wonder what I'll confess to....

That picture of you and Casey watching Dr. Who is great. I would have been scared too! Some shows make me look like that too.

Victor Tabbycat said...

My beans watch Doctor Who, too! An that Cyberman episode WAS scary. We can't wate to see more.
I carry toys into bed, too! Beans sleep too long an I get board, so I need sumfing to amuse myself. Grate confessions! Yur amazin!