Monday, May 28, 2007

Meezer Monday

[Casey:]
Every Tuesday, Mommy takes this Pilates class. She really, really likes it. Sometimes she practices some of the moves at home. One of them is a move everykitty should be drooling over. It's called the shell stretch, and this is how it looks:

Front side view

Bird's eye view (bird...mmm...tasty....)

It's very important to practice this stretch....especially all you Meezers out there. That way we can remain long and lean and limber....and most importantly, relaxed. And you can dream about tasty seafood while doing it. Try it sometime!

Have a Magnificent Meezer Monday!

16 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I do lots of those stretching exercises to keep fit. Mum calls me Speedy Feet, but I can do them when I'm asleep too.Happy Meezer Monday furrom a non Meezer.
Flynn

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yes, those stretches is furry important. We tawt mom a lot of da yoga stuff she does. Of course da beans will neffur be as flexable as we cats, but it doesn't hurt fur dem to try.

Daisy said...

Mommie does some of those stretches during her yoga class! Thanks for the demonstration.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Very well demonstrated!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

STRETCH..... and nap - Stretch.... and Nap... hehehe.

We like the Nap part - sending purrs and hugs

Parker said...

You could TEACH those classes! Purrfect!

snowforest said...

stretching is good. come visit my new blog about cats at:
http://ailurophiles.blogspot.com/
added ur link there. check it out!
would appreciate if u reciprocate :)
thanx

The Cat Realm said...

I personally prefer Yoga over Pilates. I do Yoga all the time, it keeps your pouncing fluid! Karl doesn't do it, but that's his problem.
You got that pose down well!!! Looks great.

Anonymous said...

Lovely stretches! I'm very impressed. And Casey looks like a Meezer Sphynx!

Around Your Wrist said...

excellent! you look both relaxed and limber!

pilates and yoga fit right in with reiki. mama is convinced that all kitties are reiki masters.

love
--suz

Parker said...

Mommy needs to take a class like that. I think she would feel more relaxed if she did!

Unknown said...

Wow, Casey, dat's verry impressive. You looks great doin dat stretchy.

Tybalt said...

Beautiful demonstration! I am going to try that stretch out right now.

Leona said...

That is a really good pose. Guy does it all the time. Never knew he was so "hip" and into Pilates!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

That looks like a very good, relaxing stretch. Dante actually does this one often - we just didn't know there was a name for it!!

ZOOLATRY said...

You are quite a stretcher...