Wow, we had NO idea you were all such smart kitty cats! In comparison, my mommy's blog was determined to be only at an elementary reading level. Hahahahaha!!
Casey also checked out what educational level you had to be to understand her blog. She has a fair bit to expostulate on her blog...we recommend you check out her Meezer Rule Wednesday post tomorrow.
Have a wonderful Tuesday, all you brain-y and intelligent kitty cats!



18 comments:
You two look very cute lounging there. :) You are also two very smart cats! That's quite an advanced reading level!
Yes, we cats are very, very smart!
Oh yes that's My Marie, brainy and beautiful! :) Though I'z looking icky and dreadful at the moment with this cone collar on and puffy eye, I'z still got a huge Marie size spot in my hear for you! :) Now if'z only I can survive the Isis size hole 'sis is trying to make in my head... :(
Yes... you're a terrific twosome and terribly intelligent.
Yoo haf got an intellygent blog, and it is more intellygent than ours cuz we checked ours out, and it is High School level.
I always knew you two were smarter than the average bear!
PAWSOME.
Well, what would you expect. We're cats!
Hahahaha! That's very funny!
That was very fun! I like that test and its obvious humans rank far below cats. I took the test too and it just proved how STUPID my Woman is.
Chase
My blog is elementry level but that is okay because the tailgrabbers read it. They send me their coloring to put on it. I guess I should do that I have not done that in a while.
Cute picture of you guys!
And cats are definitely very, very smart.
Love,
Tazo
You are smarter than me (not surprising as you are cats and I'm a bean, lol!) :) xxx
P.S. I've just been to your Mommy's blog and it's very interesting. I think the rating of her blog is rather unfair!
thats excellent!! I got genius. No surprise there really.
;-) xx
Hahahahaha!!! The beans are just figuring out that we are smart???
Yup,they are not too bright, and kinda slow ;)
I don't really want to know what my blog level is, just in case it doesn't rate at all and SS might get thrown out of grad school because of that. Good that yours is so highly rated, goes to show that you and your readers (us) are intelligent kitties.
Oh goodness... that is a very advanced level indeed! But, we all know we are much smarter than many humans give us credit for, huh? You guys look so cute in that photo!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
Post a Comment