Saturday, November 24, 2007

Photo Hunters: Hot


This is what happens to us when it gets hot in the summer:


Happy Photo Hunting!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I know it's summer when I find my kitty lounging about belly up. :)

JesieBlogJourney said...

Need to be closer to the air-conditional! Good demo by cats for "hot."

Mine is up too. Happy photo hunting.

Anonymous said...

We do that! Great hot post!

Anonymous said...

Poops the right out! Great photo. Have a good weekend.

Natalie said...

That's what I want to do when it's too hot out. :)

My photo hunt picture is up too. Come check it out if you get a chance. :)

Anonymous said...

My dogs do this but they seek out a cold ground, like linoleum or hard wood!! :D

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Cats melted everywhere! That or you're recovering from too much turkey!
Purrs!

Sarge Charlie said...

that sure looks hot to me

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Oops! I forgot that you're Canadian, eh? No Thanksgiving! What a shame. Still, a lovely picture of the whole family.

Anonymous said...

LoL! both of them rolling at the same time!

Anonymous said...

you look so relaxed!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom always sez yoo can tell how hot it is outside by the length of the stretch...looks pretty hot in dat foto.

Anonymous said...

If i were a cat....I'd do the same thing!!! hee hee

here's my not-so-fiery version.. ;-)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a great photo of the three of you. When it's hot out, that's the thing to do!

My hot photo.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yes, and when we have enough food in our stomachs too ;-)

Daisy said...

Oh yes, stretching out helps a lot when it is very hot. You needs to air out the underbelly.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We do that too in summer. We're doing it now in winter in front of the woodburner. It's too cold furr going outdoors and catching mousies.

Mickey's Musings said...

It looks like that around here when it's hot. The porch is even hotter and we love it! (unless it's sticky hot ,then we go to the room with A/C,heehee )
Purrs

Honey P. Sunshine said...

kitty meltdown!!

Ramses said...

Marie my Sweety, you always look *hot* to me! ;)

Purrs,
Ramses

Anonymous said...

Yeah, stetchin out really cools the tummy!

Karen Jo said...

Three really hot-looking cats! I love the picture.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

He, he. I sleeps like that too.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Ha! That's what our cats do, too. But not with everyone that close together.