Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wordless White Wednesday: Purrfect Pose

24 comments:

Lux said...

I think you just look sweet!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely photo! :) You look wonderful. :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is a wonderful pose~!!! Very beautifully showing your great light fur~!!!

Hey, thanks for lovely comments on my blog, if you one day come here, it would be very welcome to visit me, as long as you won't feel urban city's house is very small, hehehe~!!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Hmmmm ... I have somecat who's not quite white on my blog today!
Love--Mick

Ramses said...

Oh you do look so wonderful My Marie! :)

Now as fur the party, I was thinking a chicken and 'nip jelly might be just purrfect for us to share with everykitty to mark our Gotcha Anniversaries! :) Maybe with a little added ham to tempt even the most finicky of Meezers! ;) I'll get My Mummy to help me post the recipe tomorrow so everykitty can see what yummy goodness it is! :)

Any other ideas Sweety? :)

ZOOLATRY said...

You are always wonderful in white!
It is definitely your color...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Marie, yoor so purrty...do you have a talent of looking innocent while thinking up some trouble? We bet you do.

Tigmut'hep said...

You're looking very pretty Marie, I can see why Ramses says such nice fings about you now... :)

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Does that count as raising a paw for charity?

Unknown said...

That's a very purrty picture! Yur one good lookin kitteah.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

That's a great picture. The clam before the pounce!

Tybalt said...

Breathtaking pose! Two paws up!

Leona said...

You look so pretty. What are you up to? Hope it was fun!

LZ said...

Look at that beautiful tail! You have such pretty white furs.

Kaze

Unknown said...

You have the most lovely white furs!

Daisy said...

Yep, that is a perfect pose. I like the slight little bend in your tail!

The Furry Kids said...

Perfect! You look very cute!

Titus

Misty DawnS said...

You are SO beautiful!!! You've inspired me to post my kitty next week :-) I just started WW this week. I did my first WW on both of my blogs.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Ohhhh, what do you see?

Mickey's Musings said...

Marie,I see some white male cat did not hijack the post this time ;) Heehee

You look mighty fine ,too :)

Anonymous said...

Truly purrfect!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

We can tell you are planning something big there!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Willow said...

You are so beautiful in all of your whiteness!

Purrrrrrs, Willow

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Happy Gotcha Day! You were both such cute kittens and you look majestic now. So glad your parents got you from the shelter, otherwise we in the blogosphere may never have known you and I would not have had a fellow astrokitty.