Once you've finished basking, would you like to come over and play Mummy Cats and 'ickle baby kittens with me Marie?! Ramses is kicking up a fuss over being my 'ickle baby kitten again and I need a little help convincing him it's a good game...
The Cat Blogosphere - where all da kitty bloggers hang out!
All my kitty blogger furriends!
Da Rail!
Pablo's Fan Club...My Pledge
I, Marie the Defender, do solemnly swear to remain faithful to the Pablo Fan Club purpose, which is to admire the exceptional qualities of the great feline leader, Pablo of West Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I will heed his wise counsel in feline social causes, defend his honor to any detractors and strive to follow his example in my daily life.
26 comments:
That looks like an art photo!! Very beautiful!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
mi brudder thinkz yer byootiful an so do i!
luv--jh
You look like Snow White waiting for Prince Charming!
Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress
Yoor sooo beyootiful...we admire how yoo keep yoor furs so white and sparkly!
You look very pretty in that morning light!
The white fur - the blue eye - the shadow - very beautiful sun basking!
Looking serene and lovely too. FAZ
Once you've finished basking, would you like to come over and play Mummy Cats and 'ickle baby kittens with me Marie?! Ramses is kicking up a fuss over being my 'ickle baby kitten again and I need a little help convincing him it's a good game...
Purrs,
Isis
You look so serene. :)
I love this new pose. Very glamorous.
Beautiful is as beautiful does...
Morning sun.Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
A beautiful way to greet the day!
A beautiful cat too ;)
Your beauty is blinding! Sigh...how lovely.
Chase
Look at that sunbeam! We loves sunbeams too!
You look very beautiful!
You look so lovely and peaceful! Wonderful picture. =^_^=
Your white furs are so pretty!
Beautiful photo :-)
Don't you just love those morning sun beams?! You are beautiful Marie.
Awww. Very purrty.
Basking in the morning sun is a great way to start the day. You are very beautiful, Marie.
What a beautiful photo!
I love this photo very much~!!!
I think the Morning Light must also love you, let the light shining on you must make the light proud~!
Very beautiful!
So beautiful photo... I love it.
I can feel the warmth and contentment in this photo.
Post a Comment