Thursday, October 25, 2007

Donny's Thursday 13: Why I Love This Picture


1. The most important reason: this picture of me was made by the very talented Maggy and Zoey and their mommy.

2. This picture looks like a timeless classic photograph. Of me!

3. It reminds me of today: it has the feel of the crisp, cold air of an autumn dawn.

4. I was always wanting a beautiful piece of art from Zoolatry...and now I have my very own!

5. For their photo, they picked me first over the more popular Marie. Thanks Maggy and Zoey, I love you both!!

6. They picked a picture that made me look real smart! I like that!

7. They made a few pictures of me!! I can't wait to show you the other ones!

8. I stand out mancatly in the picture.

9. All those "sticks" in the background remind me of my favourite and most fun toys: sticks with string and feathers on the end. Hooray!!

10. For weeks, I meant to send them a very handsome photo of myself, but mommy was always too busy. So the ladies at Zoolatry picked the best one for me, even before I asked. Thank you again!!

11. The picture makes me look omnipotent. Hehe!

12. Mommy loved the picture so much, she gave me a hug, many pets, and treats!!!! How gurreat is that!

13. Best of all, it's all about me! Memememememememe!!

;)

Happy Thursday and Friday, folks!

16 comments:

Wakela said...

That is such a gorgeous picture.

Anonymous said...

That really is a great picture!

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Donny, that is a beautiful picture of you!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a beautiful picture of you, Donny. Only a handsome kitty like you could make a picture look that good!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Oooooh - you looks like a good ghosty.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a wonderful picture,
Like your mind is bigger than land~!!!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Very cool, dude. Very cool!

LZ said...

I think this is one of my favorite pictures they have done. Its so handsome!

Chase

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That is really a beautiful photo Donny. Of course, when they have a handsome mancat like yourself to start with, how could the outcome not be stunning?

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahahah - We should call you Meme in the future!
But it is an awesome picture of you!

Daisy said...

Donny, you look very handsome in that picture! It is very haunting.

The Crew said...

Wow Donny, that's a fabulous picture!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I love that, too.

Unknown said...

That is such a nice picture! Zoolatry is so talented!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Donny, that is a stunning picture of you! We really love it!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Ramses said...

Great photo Donny! :)