So we've been on the lookout these days to make sure that mommy and daddy don't leave us again. We are extremely tired of them always taking off and leaving us with these other people we don't care about....unless those "intruders" have a feather toy attached to their arm. But we digress.
Mommy and daddy claim that they are all travelled out - no more travelling for the rest of this year. But all the same, we've got our eye on you, mommy and daddy!
Happy Tuesday, kitties! Always be viligant, and keep your eyes trained on your mommy and/or daddy!!
PS. Did you see my celebrity namesake Marie faint last night on Dancing with the Stars??? We were so frightened of her! I kept watch the entire show *just* to make sure she was ok...and when I finally saw her standing with everyone else at the end of the show, so I was relieved.
I hope she'll be all right!


15 comments:
HeyHehehehehe,
I am happy for you that your Mommy and Daddy will continue staying with you to the end of this year~! That is sweet~!!!
And you 2 look great~!
Thanks for coming over here for a snuggle while I was abandoned by my Mummy and Dad... Mummy hasn't even noticed all the white furs on her bed yet, 'cause she was so tired when they got home last night. Now I'm playing thundering elephants with Isis, so she's not likely to bother looking at her bed while we keep playing like too mad cats! ;)
It's good being so sneaky to Mummy when she's the one who abandoned me for eleventy squillion hours! :)
You are two furry pretty kitties. My humans are threatening to go away for a weekend in November, I don't know who is going to look after me yet. I wish humans would just stay at home!
Yahhhhhhhhoo mummy and daddy staying at home with youse cats.
Nice cat tree/condo/house - it's a good picture of the both of you on it.
You two are so handsome (as is Casey...) please visit us, via email, we'd like to send Donny's special picture to you... the address is zoolatry@gmail.com. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon.
When my Mom used to go away,I followed her everywhere she went after she came home.I don't like Mom going awayeither.Keep yer eyes on them! That should be easy on that super tower you have!
That's a cool tower! Can I come over and play?
You have to watch those beans, they just up and leave when they least expect it sometimes. I love your climbing tower, its great!
Chase
Can you believe that our humans are threatening to leave us not once but twice in November?! Humans should stay put we say. We are glad your parents agree with that finally - could we get them to talk to ours? We do not want to be left alone, with the dogs!!
Hooray for no more traveling for a while! I did not see Marie faint on that show, I hope she is OK.
Don't you two look cute - I love your cat tree!
I sure hope that your beans *are traveled out, and I'll remember to keep an eye on mine (but they never go anywhere hardly).
I'm glad your Mommy and Daddy are not travelling anymore this year. That's good news for all of you.
That's a beautiful photo of you two :-)
I heard about Marie's unfortunate evening. That was scary!
That's a furry good idea to keep yur eye on yur Momma and yur Daddy! and I hated to hear that yur namesake fainted. I hope she's okeydokeys, too!
I'm so glad that youkitties and yur momma enjoyed the story that my momma wroted fur me. Thankies so much fur readin' it!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
You both sure look good together! We have always envied white cats for the look.
Skeeter and LC
Post a Comment