I Dare You! Yes, It is ME, Anastasia! Karl was thoughtful enough to put the Dare out on the Day of the Dead, so I can come personally! And if you don't accept the challenge, I might just come again and haunt you, Hahahahahahahahaha! Anastasia
I have a question for you? Trixie only washes the white bits. There's always dust on her black bit. She's LAZY! Do you have to wash ALL the time to look so good?
The Cat Blogosphere - where all da kitty bloggers hang out!
All my kitty blogger furriends!
Da Rail!
Pablo's Fan Club...My Pledge
I, Marie the Defender, do solemnly swear to remain faithful to the Pablo Fan Club purpose, which is to admire the exceptional qualities of the great feline leader, Pablo of West Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I will heed his wise counsel in feline social causes, defend his honor to any detractors and strive to follow his example in my daily life.
13 comments:
Happy Halloween to you guys!!!
Happy Halloween Donnie & Marie & Casey! We're finally back and wanted to stop in and see what you've been up to!
Rocky & the Artsy Catsy kitties
Ahhh! That is quite a face you're making there! Scary!! Hope you and your beans had a Happy Halloweeeeen!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
Happy Halloween My Sweety! :)
AAAAA!
You can be a scary white ghost! I hope you had a happy Halloween!
Hey Donny, Nov 7 seems not a good day for Astrokitty Day because of the Blogblast for Peace. So shall we do it on the following day after our return?
Cute picture - I hope your Halloween was a happy one!
You scared me!
Belated Happy Halloween :-)
SCREAM!!!! there's a ghost!
I Dare You!
Yes, It is ME, Anastasia! Karl was thoughtful enough to put the Dare out on the Day of the Dead, so I can come personally! And if you don't accept the challenge, I might just come again and haunt you, Hahahahahahahahaha!
Anastasia
HaHaHa! Hope you had a great Halloween!
I have a question for you?
Trixie only washes the white bits. There's always dust on her black bit. She's LAZY!
Do you have to wash ALL the time to look so good?
Post a Comment