
I was nominated by the lovely Storm to do the Cherish meme, which Adan created to bring the love of all da kitty bloggers to the gentle Miss Peach! As Adan said: "She always makes us know what love is!" Well said, Adan!
So here are the rules of the Cherish meme:
1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)
2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)
3. Tag your good friend...
4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other...
[Marie:]
I like to jump on the bed and softly mew for mommy. I will walk slowly towards her with my big blue eyes on her. When she stretches out her hand to pet me, I push my head against her fingers and then walk by them, making she strokes my entire side of soft white fur from tip to tail. Then I like to walk up on her chest and lie there, watching her watching me.
[Donny:]
I like it best when she is sitting at the computer. I will enter the study and start crying real loud. I like to walk towards her with confidence, yet with the most appealing eyes. I will keep crying, even as I approach her and sit at her feet, hoping she will notice me. Then I like to reach up on my hind legs and go tap, tap, tap on her back or her arm (coz believe me, I can really reach that far). She'll then turn around with a smile and her hand outstretched. I will usually meet her halfway by getting on my hind legs again to do a little "hop" to make sure she scritches my chin, my back, my tail.
For this special meme, we want to nominate anycat really, so that everycat can show their love to Miss Peach, but in particular we wish to nominate:
our siamese big sis, Casey. She's been wanting to do this meme!
Baby Mao
Big bro Ben Fuzz and my lil sis Lucy
And of course my love Ramses
Miss Peach, we want you to know that we have been purring nonstop here! We love you!


7 comments:
Those are both very sweet things that you do to let your mom know you love her.
I am purring and praying hard for Miss Peach.
What nice ways you have of showing your Mom that you love her.Purrs
I am purraying hard for Miss Peach too!
that is so cute of you both - donny, your signs of love are indeed very special! thank you for doing this MeMe and passing it on - you guys are great xxx
Oh, you guys are so sweet with the cute ways you show your mom you love her! We are purring and purring for Miss Peach, too!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
That is really lovely that you both done, I am so touching~!
Marie, that is super sweet that you push your head against mommy's fingers and then walk by them. And Donny, That is awesome sweet that you like to reach up on your hind legs and go tap, tap, tap on your mommy back or her arm ~!!!
Those are great great great~!!!!
Hi Sweetness, I'll do the meme in a few minutes after I get Isis to stop bugging to take over the computer! ;)
Purrs,
Ramses
XXXX
Oh how adorable you look in your mommies pink lap as a baby:))
I thank you so much for doing the mem Adan made for me...I am such a lucky kitty to be so very loved by you all near and far...
Bless you so and all those you love...
Miss Peachy
Post a Comment